ITT we post funny pictures...

To be honest the captain america pics might be funny to some 16 year old kids playing TF2.

1280085050474gzen.jpg

Its also funny to a 36 year old who doesn't know what the fuck TF2 is :p

Yup. This 35 yr old was in the can today and work and randomly thought of that set of pics and started laughing while taking a leak.

I tried to share it on Facebook but it's so big all it showed up as was a link. Oh well, too bad for everyone else. I'm going to keep laughing :)

To be honest the captain america pics might be funny to some 16 year old kids playing TF2.

Kind of feel the same way.. reminds me of all those supposedly funny garrysmod videos floating around youtube.
But hey, what ever floats your boat.. as long as i dont need to like it im fine. ;)

Kind of feel the same way.. reminds me of all those supposedly funny garrysmod videos floating around youtube.
But hey, what ever floats your boat.. as long as i dont need to like it im fine. ;)

you're just mad that it wasn't Captain Sweden :p

@Kimon ... I know of no backstory, its just still killing me looking at it ... I think its the facial expressions and then the invisible motorcycle or whatever :D

Is Funny cause the randomnes and nonsense to me, how Captain A pulls out of the can, how the kids looks excited at seeing him, and then...hehe well there´s the image.

Ok after giving it a day to settle and then looking at it again ...

Captain America is still fuckin hilarious! :D

oh and +10000 to Billy Connelly :D

That guy has been killing me with his stand up for 20 something years easy