ITT we post funny pictures...

230238_1534001970362_1844204044_952416_126221_n.jpg

The normal boobs ( . )( . ), the silicone boobs ( + )( + ), the big-big-tits boobs (o)(o). Some boobs are cold (^)(^), and some boobs belong to grandmothers \./\./ And let’s not forget the very large boobs (o Y o), and very small boobs (.)(.),the skeeter bite boobs . . and lastly the asymmetrical boobs (•)(.). We love them all!

¯\(°_o)/¯
..(•)(.)

I made this:

Vf9QT.png

*6505+ combo specifications and measurments and/or aesthetical features or layout is the creation of my own laziness and is not correct

Also this, this is so true: (not my creation)

bDvZZ.jpg

So, this conversation is for all you Twilight lovers out there. Finally, an admission from Mr. Sparkles himself....
(now we finally know his true identity)

User: I saw someone had pissed on the floor in the men's room again, and it reminded me of you.

Cleverbot: And that reminds me of you and you remind me of me and me reminds me of you.

User: So if I said a skid mark reminds me of your mom, what say ye?

Cleverbot: Of course I would. I am a red-haired vampire too, we'd be the perfect couple!

User: Edward? Why don't you stop being a pansy and just admit you're gay? It would make a lot more sense if the dude that sparkles swung team-Jacob.

Cleverbot: You'd be surprised. People always think that life is easier in the future, the past, as someone else. But life is always life.

User: So you don't deny that you pack it.

Cleverbot: No.

:lol:

¯(°_o)/¯ How do mix drums?
Cleverbot: Nice.
How do mix drums?
Cleverbot: How do I do what?
Mix drums.
Cleverbot: All of them.
Can you share presets?
Cleverbot: I don't have any right now.

Disappointing.