ITT we post funny pictures...

what the fuck exactly is there to "get"??

i read the lyrics, the lyrics were funny, there didn't seem to be any hidden message, there didn't seem to be any pre-existing knowledge that needed to be neccassarry in order to get the comedy of the lyrics

the only part that even seemed to be a reference to something was the word "diabetes" misspelled

ha3y4eru.jpg
y6y8yte2.jpg
ary8egyp.jpg
u6y9yryq.jpg

seriously asking a question here

am i really the only one here that actually thinks the bigger one on the left is the sexi-er one??

like, women are supposed to be softer than men, squishy, ykwim??

i prefer the "before" picture

30.jpg

^ I pick the after in this case because of that pregnant like belly, but I know what you mean. In general a "thick" girl will look and feel better than very skinny, anorexic or sometimes too "fit" girls. I have a thing for slightly chubby girls

BCN5sHlCQAAvwox.jpg

^ I pick the after in this case because of that pregnant like belly, but I know what you mean. In general a "thick" girl will look and feel better than very skinny, anorexic or sometimes too "fit" girls. I have a thing for slightly chubby girls

BCN5sHlCQAAvwox.jpg

With you every word. Skinny bitches suck.

[ot] I don't get that whole "the media is forcing shit down your throat" mentality. Just do what I do, don't fucking look/watch it, that's it, problem solved. Another thing people commonly do is assume that everyone is brain washed by some type of media just because they're paying attention to said media. No, we all don't watch what you're watching. Some of us actively avoid media as much as possible and will literally walk out a corner store just because a radio came on, like myself. :lol:
[ot]

Disclaimer: This was a rant and wasn't directed at anyone in particular.

With you every word. Skinny bitches suck.

I understand what you guys mean, but I think this only works with clothes off. For example, if you were to see a skinny girl with an hour glass shape body in a skin tight dress, and a thicker girl with an hour glass shape in a skin tight dress, you (well i would) go for the skinnier girl, but once the clothes come off and i see the skinny girl's bone structure and abs and the thicker girl, side by side, i'd most likely be turn on by the thicker girl. At least for me.

This thread is quickly becoming mildly interesting discussions and not so funny stuff.

Its usually a bunch of bullshit, too... guys that clearly never got the attractive "model types" just acting like "oh yeah I like em thick" cuz thats all they could ever get.

Its unhealthy, its a lame argument.

02-miranda-kerr.jpg