ITT we post funny pictures...

Salt Gun

http://youtu.be/-oYl-Lm9a6U

saltgunScreenShot087.jpg

Nope, a 4th gen ipad (more like 3.5 really) was also announced, with the only differences being a faster processor, lightning port, and better cameras (or maybe just the front was improved, can't really remember, don't really care, I'd rather have a Transformer Infinity anyway :loco: )

really? damn. my connection was a bit flakey during the announcement so i must have missed that part about a new generation of ipads.

that of course makes sense with the new connector and all - i guess they had to add something other than that in as to make it seem a bigger deal than it really is.

I'll just say it so it can be said: when I was young it was a big deal when Nintendo came out. There was no Nintendo v2, v3 etc.

I don't know what this whole post means but I'll continue on anyway. I feel like a real old fucking man. I do not get it. My cell phone has buttons on it. I own an ipad (not sure what version) and I think it is gay. I dont' know how to use it and I don't want to know. It makes for a nice alarm clock though.

God damn I am old. Fuck me, what happened? Seems like a couple years ago I had the latest technology in everything. Now, I am like my father (who I used to make fun of) and I hate pretty much everything, just like he does. What a slap in the face life is. Holy shit.

These aren't the droids you are looking for. Move along.

true though. I've got an android thats 2 years old... but it was the first with a dual core processor and still functions.. I can text, call, get on the web, check my maps and gps and shit... I mean wtf else are the newer ones doing? Nothing. Apps by and large just do the same shit the website did to begin with... like a moviefone or fandango app, but its like... thats not any different then just going to the same page Ive been going to.

Meh... so I mostly agree with Genius... except I want the PS4 whenever that comes out lol