iTunes

MetalRose said:
A couple of days ago I was looking for some new tunes for my iPod. When I started searching the "rock" section, I came across death Metal.

Guess who was in there?

You got it. Tad Morose. I about peed my pants laughing...

-Metal

That doesn't surprise me. Then again being labeled in a sub-genre can be damaging anyway. Tad Morose sounds very little like Blind Guardian, but both are considered "powermetal." Even before I was into Tad Morose, I was a little peeved Angel Dust had to share its "style" with bands like the mentioned above.

Bryant

Y'all must have different stuff in your FYEs... I've been in only a few times, seen little I'd be interested in overall, and wouldn't pay their prices anyway. I'm going to the mall tomorrow, so maybe I'll pop in just to check again, amke sure I'm not confused. :)

Shaye

i enjoy FYE...i have gotten stuff by blind guardian, testament, metal church, iron maiden, rainbow, iced earth, megadeth, brainstorm, tad morose, manowar, slayer, pantera....however, thats pretty much what ive found to be the limit.

im still searching for that perfect power metal shop...maybe i should make one, put one in atlanta and houston.

Rakosh said:
It's a type of candy...don't eat them while drinking a Coke--I hear your head could explode. :loco:

:Smokin:

I see you are lurking Mr. Rakosh Radio.... You should give three holy Tad Morose's and I will forgive you for your sins. Once that is complete, give your address for some cool internet radio.....

Bryant

No-Mercy said:
i enjoy FYE...i have gotten stuff by blind guardian, testament, metal church, iron maiden, rainbow, iced earth, megadeth, brainstorm, tad morose, manowar, slayer, pantera....however, thats pretty much what ive found to be the limit.

im still searching for that perfect power metal shop...maybe i should make one, put one in atlanta and houston.

Dude !! You being 13 years old and learning all of that stuff....... you are my hero dude !! I wish I were half as fucking cool as you at 13 yo. I have told Darg from time to time I won't use his age in conversation because it embarrasses him. Please be thirteen. It is your job, but continue educating yourself in metal. You rock dude !!

Bryant

Bryant said:
Dude !! You being 13 years old and learning all of that stuff....... you are my hero dude !! I wish I were half as fucking cool as you at 13 yo. I have told Darg from time to time I won't use his age in conversation because it embarrasses him. Please be thirteen. It is your job, but continue educating yourself in metal. You rock dude !!
Bryant

Second that! Sheesh! Keep it up dude! :headbang:

Bryant said:

Bryant

I'll agree!

On a side note: My 7 year old listens to: Fear Factory, Tad Morose, Iced Earth, Circus Maximus, and Pantera.

I'm rasing him right dammit!

-Metal

Bryant said:

Bryant

lol, im 14 now! yeah, thats all the bands i could find there but the bands i listen to are...(enjoy)

Iron Maiden, Iced Earth, Blind Guardian, Dream Evil, Tad Morose, Falconer, Brainstorm, Stratovarius, Freedom Call, Gamma Ray, Sacred Reich, Dio, Nocturnal Rites, Drakkar, Imperanon, Silver Mountain, Firewind, Nightrage, Mystic Prophecy, Odins Court, Hammerfall, Helloween, Edguy, Luca Tirilli, Kamelot, Finntroll, Dragonforce, Angel Dust, Metal Church, Pain Of Salvation, Metallica, Nightwish, Angra, Stormgarde, Wolfcry, Dragonlord, Holy Dragons, Symphony X, Morgana Lefay, Megadeth, Demons And Wizards, Dragonland, Manticora, Blackmore's Night, Tesla, Ivanhoe, Mercenary, Tarot, Orphaned Land, Nevermore, Pagans Mind, Labyrinth, Wind Wraith, Intense, Yngwie Malmsteen, Shaman, Rhapsody, Pantera, Motorhead, Fates Warning, Rage, Savatage, Evergray, Into Eternity, Testament, Saxon, Overkill, Judas Priest, Synesthesia, Riot, Bruce Dickinson, Slayer, Sonata Arctica, Six Magics, Human Fortress, Magistral, Vanden Plas, Black Sabbath(dio/tony martin era), Lost Horizen, Symphorce, Rainbow, Jag Panzer, Adromeda, Thunderstone, Pyramize, Dark Tranquility, Dream Theater, Kings-X, Anthrax.

play drums and geetar.