iTunes

Bryant said:
I see you are lurking Mr. Rakosh Radio.... You should give three holy Tad Morose's and I will forgive you for your sins. Once that is complete, give your address for some cool internet radio.....

Bryant

I'm always lurking...in the shadows...

Holy Tad Morose, full of metal...
(or something like that, I'm not Catholic!)

Now see my signature below, Bryant. :loco:

:Smokin:

MetalRose said:
The only thing that would make you cooler would be a bit of Type O Negative in that collection. Then I'd wait 4 years and marry you. MILF's are hot! :lol: :lol: :lol: :yuk:

-Metal

(I hope you all realize that I'm kidding.)

hahahaha. TON is cool, but i could never get much into them.

NP: The Hunter, by Iced Earth!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
i miss barlow

No-Mercy said:
lol, im 14 now! yeah, thats all the bands i could find there but the bands i listen to are...(enjoy)

Iron Maiden,.....
play drums and geetar.

Impressive list !! Ever listened to Son Volt ? It's freaking punk country. Weird stuff indeed, but they have their own thing going.

Bryant

MetalRose said:
The only thing that would make you cooler would be a bit of Type O Negative in that collection. Then I'd wait 4 years and marry you. MILF's are hot! :lol: :lol: :lol: :yuk:

-Metal

(I hope you all realize that I'm kidding.)

Hmmm..... don't know about the TON. I was forced into some Killswitch Engaged by a late friend and actually enjoyed SOME of that though.

Bryant

Bryant said:
Impressive list !! Ever listened to Son Volt ? It's freaking punk country. Weird stuff indeed, but they have their own thing going.

Bryant

thanks, no i havent, lol. of course, there are bands not on that list i havent added, bands i found in the pst 3 months (that was made 3 months ago).

but, i will always remain the biggest fan of my favorite band iron maiden...who first graced my ears with Where Eagles Dare when i was 7.