I've been thinking

Inside Out

Anthrax Groupie
Mar 5, 2004
Binghamton, NY
I hate to do this to Charlie but the thought crossed my mind and im wondering if im the only one.

i think perhaps some ca$h was dangled in front of Charlie or Scott and they were told this will be yours if you can make a reunion tour happen. and then the idea to have it "be" Charlies idea was thought up, tho he did seem alot happier about it al on HBB then Scott did, i still think it might have just been, dare i say it, im afraid to get booed away from here for ever but im saying it anyway, maybe they sold out.

im not saying they did, its only crossed my mind a time or two, just thought i'd get the popular census.

You're not the only one who has thought that. But you are the only one to express that thought without calling sumone a retard or a pole smoker.

BTW, where the hell did u disappear to?:wave:

Inside Out said:
I hate to do this to Charlie but the thought crossed my mind and im wondering if im the only one.

i think perhaps some ca$h was dangled in front of Charlie or Scott and they were told this will be yours if you can make a reunion tour happen. and then the idea to have it "be" Charlies idea was thought up, tho he did seem alot happier about it al on HBB then Scott did, i still think it might have just been, dare i say it, im afraid to get booed away from here for ever but im saying it anyway, maybe they sold out.

im not saying they did, its only crossed my mind a time or two, just thought i'd get the popular census.

as long as they do it for the RIGHT reasons , ask urself do they need a carrot dangled in front of them ?. i dont beleive so and wont beleive it until he says it to my face . charlie and scott have been in this buisness too long and are too smart to get sucked into crap like that cause in the end the truth will come out .

dutchy said:
what money?? look at the places they play!! that won't make you Hilton rich!!!
True, but look at all the press this 'reunion' is getting. Theyve had bits of corners and columns is metal press but now its full page announcements! who gave a crap about priest before halford came back? same for maiden/dickinson and black sabbath. this is along those lines; except the replacement pissed on the original(s) from a great height!
Rock on john, and may you continue to urinate on every other vocalist ever! :headbang:

stomp224 said:
True, but look at all the press this 'reunion' is getting. Theyve had bits of corners and columns is metal press but now its full page announcements! who gave a crap about priest before halford came back? same for maiden/dickinson and black sabbath. this is along those lines; except the replacement pissed on the original(s) from a great height!
Rock on john, and may you continue to urinate on every other vocalist ever! :headbang:

I love Anthrax!!!

But They were never as big as those bands you mentioned. Think of The places these guys play and have sold out time and time again. Maiden and Sabbath Headline Stadiums!! and big Outdoor Venues with excess of 30,000 there.

Thats Why it Aint going to work. Plus all the Members that rejoined the other bands had all been in the industry and were still there to be seen.

I agree with what you are saying too....I think Johns a proper Metal Vocalist!!

My Opinion.

John is amazing. Awesome voice (listen for the scream under the chorus of 'crush' its hidden, but when you hear it it brings the song to a whole new level (to me at least). but he also seems a people person. Where as in every pic joey seems to have his nose turned up, like :you DARE to look at me? i was in a band once, before i worked in a warehouse....

dutchy said:
does this Joey trashing ever stops??

No kidding! Everyone has a right to their opinion, and whoever people like best as Anthrax's singer, great, I could care less. But shit, some people should stop crying and bitching in EVERY post they make. All it does is make people look like selfish bitches. If you don't like the reunion, and have given up on Anthrax, WTF are you still doing here ???

well I am on fan hiatus now but I´ll still here to check what´s going on, I ain´t gonna support Anthrax reunion with my money, that´s all. Maybe one day they´ll get a clue and everything will go back to normal.