I've met the band photos!

@CoBitch: OMG, hahaha, I cant help but wonder how miss Henkka-cocksucker looks like.

And actually thats a very bad pic of me but still I dunno why should their fans be pretty? Is it a gay contest? or miss universe?

Go and fuck yourself in a corner with a sharp object.

@everyone else: thx folks!!

Met him at the signing table on Summer Rocks (Hungary) :p Later I cought Janne for a few mins to chat. And accidentaly met with Alexi and Henkka again in Helsinki, this july. Nice fellows.

Cobich is better of dead cos zsusza dont give a fuck if she hates her so cobich is gonna be needled 24/7 if she dont just shut the fuck up and kiss the shadows of zsuzsa!

Reactions: _Zsuzsa_
spellbound-by-the-bodom said:
cobitch is 1 reason i wont post my pics with the band!
IGNORE THE "BITCH", SHE'S A FUCKEN DUMBASS!!!
By the way:
I hope I 'll soon have time to scan and upload pics of me to show you in the "I wanna see pics of you lovely ppl" thread. I'm sure some people will call me ugly because I'm really not thin (I'm the opposite of Zsuzsa the supermodel, my weight must be twice hers :lol: but what the fuck!), but if you will hate me because I'm fat, then you're a fucking dumbass and I don't give a fuck if you hate me!!!

@stoned&drunk: you rule man :lol: :headbang:

@lantern: supermodell? who, me? stop fucking jokin' around haha, I am like a damn skeleton :lol: you surely are a nice lookin' gal, post your pic :)

i didn't have any possibility of taking a picture when i met alexander.. and that also for just a brief moment

anyways he's the only cob member i'v ever met live... ofcourse i'v seen cob live on a gig , but i think that doesnt count, especially in this thread. :p