I've seen The Lord Of The Rings!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then read the Dragonlance Chronicles, meet Raistlin.
And take my word, leave this wicca stuff before you actually become an initiate :)

At last I had the chance to see it and it was great.
Evertyhing was great but there were some differences with the book.
But why do we have to wait for one year for the other one?

My hero of the book was Aragorn but after the movie my hero changed to Saruman.His face was great.I laughed a lot when I saw him.

I went to see it for the second time yesterday. This is the first time ever I see a movie twice. The public was well... very different from the first time, which was not during a holiday. There were about 20 kids younger then 12 years old. I can't imagine you have read the book when you're 10, nor you can understand the film. The kids seated the row behind were constantly asking what was happening, fucking annoying.

Originally posted by BARBARIAN
Umut did you really enjoy the film while evrim was with you?

Why he wouldn't enjoy the film with me?
But something disturbed my mind.If I were the leader of that council which decided the ring bearer,I would give the the ring to that huge octopus.:D
The ring will be forever safe with that octopus.

It was good and three hours passed very fast. Not boring at all. Maybe the only problem I can think of is that the battles (and there were many of them) were too long and boring. Less would´ve been enough.
Also some characters were "thin" and useless. Like that elf guy with the bow, whose name I can´t remember. He was there just to look good and didn´t have anything to say. He was just shooting arrows...

Originally posted by Anssi
It was good and three hours passed very fast. Not boring at all. Maybe the only problem I can think of is that the battles (and there were many of them) were too long and boring. Less would´ve been enough.
Also some characters were "thin" and useless. Like that elf guy with the bow, whose name I can´t remember. He was there just to look good and didn´t have anything to say. He was just shooting arrows...

Were the battles many and long?!?!?!?!
The elf guy...oohh..are serious?????