Jackson RR-59 Limited Edition (24 frets)

Hylian

Nov 22, 2001
Berlin
Hello,

I'd like to check if someone is interested in buying a limited edition Jackson RR-59 (24 frets). This one is number 28 out of only 59 that were made.

The guitar itself is made of alder with a floyd rose, no pickguard and a satin black finish. The neck is made out of maple, with a 24 fret rosewood fretboard and reverse mother of pearl sharkfin inlays. The pickups are a Dimebucker and an SH-59 (both Seymour Duncans) in the bridge and neck positions, respectively.

The guitar is in near-mint condition, the only damage it has ever seen was a small ding and scratch on the tip of the upper wing (pictured below).

Here are a few photos of the guitar:
DSC_3185.jpg
DSC_3186.jpg

DSC_3187.jpg

DSC_3188.jpg

DSC_3190.jpg

DSC_3191.jpg

DSC_3192.jpg

DSC_3193.jpg

DSC_3194.jpg

DSC_3196.jpg
DSC_3197.jpg

DSC_3198.jpg

DSC_3199.jpg

DSC_3190.jpg

I'm not interested in buying it, but I'd like to see some photos (you'd might as well post them now as you'll acquire more interest that way).

You're quite right. The thing is, I just didn't have any photos of the guitar around.

I took a few photos of the guitar now, and I'll try to take a few more in better light during this week. I'll update the initial post with the photos.

Nice axe, but I already have the RR24M.

I can see that Eveningninja is also a Zelda fan

I wouldn't call myself a "Zelda fan", but I have no problem confessing OoT was a mind-blowing experience in my childhood. MM and TP merely tried to copy it, but didn't touch the emotion of OoT. These days I rarely see games that care about music, atmosphere, story and feeling; it's all about visuals these days. (These days I rarely have time to play games, but that's the impression I have.)

:lol: Majora's Mask did not try to copy OoT. It moves away from the traditional Zelda style of gameplay. It's based around an increased significance of side-quests and, ultimately, manipulating time-travel within a tree-day allotment, deviating from the typical: defeat X temple, then go to town and receive info on next temple, then beat Y temple, back to town, etc etc...

If the next Zelda implements that same gameplay structure yet again I'm gonna :erk:

Only Zelda I've played more than 30 minutes is Twilight Princess (totally awesome), which I got with my Nintendo Wii when I bought the console from my friend. I tried to play OoT with Project64 but with those controls it was as enjoyable as peeing shards of glass. Never played it again, but I'm gonna get the Nintendo 3DS-port when it's released.

Majora's Mask is loads better than OoT, which is ridiculously overrated. MM has a lot more feeling, has more interesting plot and characters etc. Being able to play as adult Link in OoT is great though.

I took a few photos of the guitar now, and I'll try to take a few more in better light during this week. I'll update the initial post with the photos.

Looks awesome! I'd buy it if I had money. Luckily I have two good guitars already.

Only Zelda I've played more than 30 minutes is Twilight Princess (totally awesome), which I got with my Nintendo Wii when I bought the console from my friend. I tried to play OoT with Project64 but with those controls it was as enjoyable as peeing shards of glass. Never played it again, but I'm gonna get the Nintendo 3DS-port when it's released.

I'm gonna wait up and see how the PSP2 is, cause right now it doesn't look like I'll be able to afford both and all the games. But sure if the PSP2 is a let down (just like that crappy PSP-GO), I'll get the 3DS first. The library looks beyound awesome for now, MGS with better graphics than PS2, and all the classic nintendo games remastered. It just can't get better... Guess I am on the nintendo forum :lol:

Edit: Oh yeah, and by the way OOT is overrated like necroravin said :lol: most of the people I know, have played only the first one. While MM had much more to it. Yeah it's true gameplay wise and graphics the same, but it had new elements. I personally like both games, but no doubt MM was the better game.

I really like that guitar. Good luck with the sale.

Ok, OoT was good for its time, but like said it is a very typical Zelda game. MM is the Zelda game that changed my thinking for a Zelda game. Never was I so impressed with a Zelda RPG. Super Zelda was my favorite until I finally played and beat MM. Now every game I play is compared to MM and they all fail miserably. I mean they are fun, but not nearly as dark and epic as MM was.

Am I the only one who realy couldn't stand Zelda II? I hated the way the game was laid out and how ridiculously hard it was to kill certain enemies. I have still yet to see anyone beat it without using a Game Genie.

I really like that guitar. Good luck with the sale.

Ok, OoT was good for its time, but like said it is a very typical Zelda game. MM is the Zelda game that changed my thinking for a Zelda game. Never was I so impressed with a Zelda RPG. Super Zelda was my favorite until I finally played and beat MM. Now every game I play is compared to MM and they all fail miserably. I mean they are fun, but not nearly as dark and epic as MM was.

Am I the only one who realy couldn't stand Zelda II? I hated the way the game was laid out and how ridiculously hard it was to kill certain enemies. I have still yet to see anyone beat it without using a Game Genie.

Wasn't that the sidescrolling shit :lol: oh man how much I hated that game :lol: What were they thinking!?!?!? :lol:

Never was I so impressed with a Zelda RPG.

[GENREPOLICERAGE]Zelda games are not RPG, they are action adventure games! Zelda 2 is closest to an RPG when it comes to Zelda games, though it's still not an RPG. Levels and experience points don't make game an RPG.[GENREPOLICERAGE/]

I thought most people don't like, or haven't even played it. I got mine when I bought Gamecube and it came with Zelda 1, Zelda 2, OoT and MM. I don't think it was really hard at all, though if you compare it to other Zelda-games, it's hard as fuck, but Zelda-games are generally very easy in my opinion.

Wasn't that the sidescrolling shit :lol: oh man how much I hated that game :lol: What were they thinking!?!?!? :lol:

:yell:

but Zelda-games are generally very easy in my opinion.
Though Twilight Princess is the only Zelda game I've really played, I can say it's easy as hell and easy games aren't so interesting imo. But I'm gonna finish it in the future when I'm having a break from kazillion other games. Btw, anyone else waiting for Skyward Sword?

Zelda-games are generally very easy in my opinion.

They are. I never had problem beating any of the zelda games, but I think the 2nd one was utter crap, because of the poor design and attemt to go at other direction. There was absolutely no need of a sidescroller. And not to mention the CD-i games. Again... WHAT WERE THEY THINKING !?!?!??!?! :confused: :confused: :confused:

but Zelda-games are generally very easy in my opinion.

The fighting is, the monsters have no way to kill you because your energy rate rises thruout the game which is fucking ridicilous, and all you need to do is press a button and BANG the enemy goes smoking up in the air. While the RIDDLES especially in Twilight Princess are difficult as MOTHERFUCKER, I can't believe how the kids manage them especially without walkthru. Maybe by playing for hours and hours.

For me Ocarina of Time was something very emotional because I was 12 by the time and the game had awesome atmosphere and music and I remember playing it with my bro and we were super anxious about it and it took us around 9 months to play it thru for living abroad some of the time.

I once played thru the game without the lens thing which allows you to see all the hidden things (don't know if anyone else has attempted that) plus I think I once played thru the entire game without taking one scratch, which says what an ultimate Zelda hero I am! :lol:

Nice guitar btw.