Jackson RR24 Yellow Bevel Wanted

Arystar

Kissing In The Shadows
Sep 26, 2010
Belgium
Hi im looking for this Guitar and i Cant seem to find it.

I live in belgium and around here nobody is selling any.

before you guys jump the gun it just like the guitar it hasnt got anything to do with alexi or CoB i just thought that on this forum someone might have it for that reason.

sincerely

I have one that I'm forced to sell. because I realized that I must join army service soon :(.this guitar is just awesome.

wat are you asking for it?

and could you post some pics? I would like to know the condition of the guitar.

sincerely

You have to sell it because you go to military service?

I want one too. I really do. Very hard to get. I have the white RR24m.

wat are you asking for it?

and could you post some pics? I would like to know the condition of the guitar.

sincerely
I'm not sure if I can sell it abroad because there are too much issues. first I don't have a paypal.and there are very few international posts who send stuff abroad and they charge a lot!
I have uploaded some pics as a pack here:
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?bbxi3ghwr94u63c

sorry my internet is as slow as a bleeding turtle can't post all of them like this:

95705546350f42ee12ab39.jpg

You have to sell it because you go to military service?

I want one too. I really do. Very hard to get. I have the white RR24m.

Yes because I will be away from home for two fucking years and the guitar will be buried amidst dust and rust.

Well man, take it as an athletic and mind-hardening task. Even tho the food-supply is quite small, you can still do something about your fitness and actually experience something instead of rotting in your basement playing guitar. There won't be much chicks but hey, that's only a positive...

Military service is so different here Joonas. you can't compare it to other countries. it's not about food or hard work or that stuff.they are the last things I would be worried about. first and most important is the political mood here. I DO hear the footsteps of war. even thinking of being in war sickens me!then there are other issues as well. every year many soldiers commit suicide because of depression and mental problems.talking about two years is easy but spending TWO YEARS doing what you hate is just a torture.No Phone is allowed. no music. only their stupid TV which I never watch even at home. they wake up the soldiers at 5:00 AM for prayers and if you don't say prayers you will be fined. same goes with Ramadan, if someone tries to cheat and escape this ritual he will be fined and maybe will have to serve even longer. there are classes for everyone everyday about religion and brainwashing about politics in their own way! Shaving face is forbidden!but shaving the head is a must!
there are people who clearly have had mental complexes in the past and they are the BOSS! people who had nothing to live for are boss there. so they enjoy torturing people who are at a higher educational social and... level...

it's just insane and cruel to lose two years of my best period of life for nothing...

What can you do. I'm sure it makes one value his family, being locked up in the army. Just be glad if you have a healthy body and mind, you'll gain some nice memories too from there I'm sure. Imagine what a beautiful day it is when it's over. But yeah, I'm against war in the first place.

So you're merely an observer and not actually there... well it makes it mentally easier when you set thoughts elsewhere. At least you don't have to worry about waking up in the middle of winter night in the pitch black forest tent amidst ten others, tired as hell and cold as fuck, having to hold a nightwatch... I remember in the Near East army at summer you need to drink loots of water and some extremely sweet (and salty) snacks to endure the sun and constant stress.

so on topic;
i see you also have your fretboard CRACKED!
how the hell did you do that?
how much you asking for the guitar?

So you're merely an observer and not actually there... well it makes it mentally easier when you set thoughts elsewhere. At least you don't have to worry about waking up in the middle of winter night in the pitch black forest tent amidst ten others, tired as hell and cold as fuck, having to hold a nightwatch... I remember in the Near East army at summer you need to drink loots of water and some extremely sweet (and salty) snacks to endure the sun and constant stress.

you know I've been thinking lately about what a friend told me. he said during my military service I made a huge progress in terms of music theory and stuff like that. because I had no entertainment so I just read many books.
he is just a great player..

faithkiller; beware americans

what do you mean?

so on topic;
i see you also have your fretboard CRACKED!
how the hell did you do that?
how much you asking for the guitar?

it's not as horrible as you may think and it's not as big as seems in the photo.

I noticed the crack 2 months ago. I think maybe the extremely humid weather of where I live caused this.

and as for price. I don't know how much would you like to pay in Euros?

Last edited by a moderator:
well tbh the crack really puts me off

and taking the damage into account i wouldnt go higher then 400..maybe

I wish you had seen the black & yellow RR24 listed one or two months ago on ebay. that thing had a crack on the longer horn! and was sold for 1200$ if I'm not mistaken.
thanks for your offer but I can sell it much more inside the country. it may take some time but i can sell it for 1000-1100$.

I wish you had seen the black & yellow RR24 listed one or two months ago on ebay. that thing had a crack on the longer horn! and was sold for 1200$ if I'm not mistaken.
thanks for your offer but I can sell it much more inside the country. it may take some time but i can sell it for 1000-1100$.

good luck on that, 2nd hand its only worth 700 max, in mint condition, lols