In search for a Jackson RR24 blk/w yellow bevels

lol...
2 j2sp's and i dont have enough money to buy one :p damn.
BTW
i want to ask-
which guitar is better:
Jackson RR24 , Jackson Stars J2SP or ESP SV ( faded versions- this newest i think)?

Quality vise, I would think the Jackson Stars J2SP and the ESP SV would be very similar, but they are quite different, ESP necks are more beef, while the J2SP models are thin as Jackson can be, almost Ibanez wizard III neck thin! So they are built from exactly the same woods, except the quality of the Ebony used in the ESP is better, and the ESP has Original Floyd Rose contra J2SP's Schaller Floyd Rose. They are quite similar in price too when bought new, ESP only being 150-200 dollar more.

Ohh and two important issues: The Binding on the J2SP is cream colored, and also crap, it's easy to dent and is crap quailty compared to RR1 and ESP SV's binding.
Two: The frets on the J2SP wears out pretty quick, seems to be a common issue that it shares with the RR24.

With that being said, ESP wins quite clear, but the Jackson's neck is a lot better, just can't compare, it's the perfect neck.

Yup i was wondering about these guitars. These holidays im going to work and i'm going to buy much better guitar than i got right now (jackson rx10d - shitty pick-ups and licensed floyd rose + 1 advantage price [i paid for it only 250 bucks])
And esp seems to be much better for access to higher frets and quality.
in other case i could get custom jackson but the price could be much higher- as i checked on jackson site it would cost me about 5000$...or maybe RAN one- heard that these guitars are beast as well.
BTW. i dont like too thin necks , mine in jackson rx10d fits to me perfectly but i think better guitar could be much better for sure.
When i played on my friends guitar ( old ibanez 1987 rg pink) it was kinda too thin, but generaly it's really good guitar.

HOLY FUCK! the third guy who claims that owns a RR24 LE contacted me today and said that he can sell his rr24 to me buy only payment method wetern union or bank wire!!

what the fuck is wrong with them??????????

Cause it would cost about 30 euros or something to pay with paypal. Which got stupid fees...

Jackson have perfect necks all the way, never too thin, but the earliest ones was almost as thick as Gibson Les Paul's neck, It was modeled after it by request from Randy Rhoads himself... :p

Cause it would cost about 30 euros or something to pay with paypal. Which got stupid fees...

Jackson have perfect necks all the way, never too thin, but the earliest ones was almost as thick as Gibson Les Paul's neck, It was modeled after it by request from Randy Rhoads himself... :p

they just do it for that 30euros? it makes it even more stupid they could just ask me to pay that extra money.

So basically you're saying that you have henchmen in key positions across all continents? Are the funds also scattered across multiple offshore bank accounts? How will the smuggling be handled? What about your local law enforcement?

it's pretty simple.

I have three people in three locations!

if the guys located in UK or US get the axe they send it to the guy in UAE and then he is the one who brings it to me.

I know them (they're Iranians) and I trust them and I have asked them to buy a Jackson RR3 and a Schecter for my friends before and they kindly did it for me with no issues.

I live in Qeshm Island located in Persian Gulf which is very close to UAE and it's a free zone area (no costumes or taxes)

so that's why it's easier and cheaper to import the from UAE rather than Tehran.

For a payment of 1000 euros, you need to pay around 30 euros of fees on paypal :p

For a payment of 1000 euros, you need to pay around 30 euros of fees on paypal :p

I would pay that for someone who has my ideal guitar but they're so stupid and don't accept anything but WU or BW!:puke:

anyway I wanted to ask a question! I have access to a guitar builder in Tehran.he builds custom guitars.

is there anyway to get a white RR24 and just change the color of the body and bevels?

Sure you can refinish it, would recommend sanding it down to the wood, and then get it refinished (lacker/spray-paint) with first yellow and then black with lots of masking tape over the bevels.

Actually that might even be better, cause if I remember correctly the RR24 white/black-bevels one have white binding, so you basically could get one pretty similar to the RR24 LTD or almost like alexi's real thing, one problem though: the headstock is white with black logo.....that might be a though one to mask :p

Did anyone here put a hold on that black Jackson J2SP on ishibashi music or know someone who did? because I want to buy it and it seems I was a bit late. I was just wondering if someone have something "put on hold", what does that exactly mean? are they going to buy it or what? And if I am willing to pay now and buy it why can't I do so?

Sure you can refinish it, would recommend sanding it down to the wood, and then get it refinished (lacker/spray-paint) with first yellow and then black with lots of masking tape over the bevels.

Actually that might even be better, cause if I remember correctly the RR24 white/black-bevels one have white binding, so you basically could get one pretty similar to the RR24 LTD or almost like alexi's real thing, one problem though: the headstock is white with black logo.....that might be a though one to mask :p

Damn you got good information dude.:D

I can't thank you enough for this. I contacted the guy I know and he will tell me if he can do it (depending on the availability of the gears) or not.

Did anyone here put a hold on that black Jackson J2SP on ishibashi music or know someone who did? because I want to buy it and it seems I was a bit late. I was just wondering if someone have something "put on hold", what does that exactly mean? are they going to buy it or what? And if I am willing to pay now and buy it why can't I do so?
I put it on hold for two or three days:D but I didn't buy it only and only because of the fretboard condition.

I think it is sold now because they've removed the listing on ebay.

no it's not sold because I just contacted them yesterday and they said it's on hold, not sold. Will you be so kind as to inform them you are not buying it? I would really like to have it! Thank You!

no it's not sold because I just contacted them yesterday and they said it's on hold, not sold. Will you be so kind as to inform them you are not buying it? I would really like to have it! Thank You!

Mate I think I caused a misunderstanding here. it's not on hold for me anymore. since I cancelled it last week. I think it's on hold for somebody else!

Dude I contacted the guy and he said he could surely refinish the guitar but told me don't expect it to be as good as company's painting.

he said I have some limitation for accessing good quality colors here in Iran!

so what should I do now? :(

I think I can find ye black red one and just refinish the bevels but I don't want it to look cheap.

any recommendation now?

Buy paint elsewhere in the world, get the same guy to refinish, problem solved :D