LTD AL 600 vs JACKSON RR24

I had lots of trouble with the floyd on my RR24. It was really really bad. So i bought an Original one, and its working great!

I bought gold..:Smug: bling bling yo.

heres my guitar:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-48WxdhoALU"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-48WxdhoALU[/ame]

I like the gold. Makes it sort of like Rhoads' original RR.

Black hardware is what it originally comes with.

A few people here in this forum with a Korean Floyd in their RR24 had problems with the tremolo arm and they often went out of tune... So there must be something different between the Korean and german Floyds.

A few people here in this forum with a Korean Floyd in their RR24 had problems with the tremolo arm and they often went out of tune... So there must be something different between the Korean and german Floyds.

Now that you mention it, there is this very little bit of looseness in my tremolo arm. But I only notice this when I want to notice it.
And the fine tuner of the C string (6th string), won't go down all the way, but that's not a big problem aswell.

rr24 and al600 are both amazing guitars. i´d say al600 has better quality on materials and finish but i´d say that rr24 sounds better because of the emg81 (for me personally). actually i have a ltd rl-600 (roope latvala one) and its exactly the same in every aspect as al600 except the shape of course and i pretty love it, has a great feeling, great sound, great finish, looks great. seriously i dont know... go to the store and try both and see which one you prefer, thats my sugestion.

No. Gibson copyright is why they changed it.

Changed it. As in there were RL-600's in black with banana headstock? Gotta have one of those :OMG:
I do know of the grey one also released in a reversed banana headstock but not a black one, not even with the standard ESP/LTD headstock.

Now that you mention it, there is this very little bit of looseness in my tremolo arm. But I only notice this when I want to notice it.
And the fine tuner of the C string (6th string), won't go down all the way, but that's not a big problem aswell.

The floyd is also loose one mine, but I never ever had tuning problems, once my strings are propperly stretched, I can divebomb and squeel until either the bar or the knife hits the wood, and no string gets out of pitch. Except for the loosiness (which makes flutters and subtle use pretty much impossible without a big "djong" in the sound) it's a great bridge.

im considering a rr24 and use the extra money to buy a 30 w peavey vypyr and an ENGL tube preamp or a korg px4d

im considering a rr24 and use the extra money to buy a 30 w peavey vypyr and an ENGL tube preamp or a korg px4d

Trust me the RR24 is an excellent choice but you seem to be changing you're mind so friggin soon dude, you should really think this over because spending 1500 dollars or something (€1150,- for me I think it was) isn't nothing. Why get an ENGL Tube preamp when you're getting a 30w peavey vypyr solid state?

Never even touched an PX4 or an PX4D but I'd love to know how they are in comparison to the Toneport.. I'm still guessing which one I should take..

Trust me the RR24 is an excellent choice but you seem to be changing you're mind so friggin soon dude, you should really think this over because spending 1500 dollars or something (€1150,- for me I think it was) isn't nothing. Why get an ENGL Tube preamp when you're getting a 30w peavey vypyr solid state?

Never even touched an PX4 or an PX4D but I'd love to know how they are in comparison to the Toneport.. I'm still guessing which one I should take..

i dont know.. rr24 is 1100 usd in america, and importing an edwards is 1600 usd ....price matters...

he told me he has an ibanez rg something or other, so I'm assuming he can work a Floyd

i have an ibanez rg 5ex1 and an another rg
a 10 watt marshall combo and a BOSS me 70 multi effects..
considering buying a 30 w combo and a computer interface i dont know which one

derp
Why not try another Ibanez instead, lots of choice and DiMarzio>>>>>EMG, trust me, I've tried Ibanezes and modded guitars with EMGs and the passives always win.