LTD AL 600 vs JACKSON RR24

Hmm he'd need more time to grow out of that if he loves them as much as I do. What I suggest you do is get the guitar second-hand. The advantage is the price you pay for it is less, and when you want to sell it yourself if you grow out of it you get almost the same price you paid for it back.

I know I won't grow out of it because I've loved the RR shape since I got to play guitar, but I do realise a lot of people aren't like me since we're all individuals (don't get me started again about that bullsh*) and most of them grow out of the RR-shape and start looking for other shapes who look nicer to them. To me RR is ultimate comfort and sexyness and I'm 100% sure this will remain for quite some time, if not forever.

i dont think itl go off ,
ive been wanting one for bout 1 year..
now ive got the money but i have to earn some more if i want the edwards, no hurries though

Hmm he'd need more time to grow out of that if he loves them as much as I do. What I suggest you do is get the guitar second-hand. The advantage is the price you pay for it is less, and when you want to sell it yourself if you grow out of it you get almost the same price you paid for it back.

I know I won't grow out of it because I've loved the RR shape since I got to play guitar, but I do realise a lot of people aren't like me since we're all individuals (don't get me started again about that bullsh*) and most of them grow out of the RR-shape and start looking for other shapes who look nicer to them. To me RR is ultimate comfort and sexyness and I'm 100% sure this will remain for quite some time, if not forever.

I grew out of it in a few months.
You'll probably like it a long, long, long time seeing as you own one though. If you hadn't got one your opinion would be different. Fact.
I now prefer sharp (Jackson King V, ESP V) and Gibson-style Vs to RRs, but I still like the shape. Explorers were always my thing though.

I grew out of it in a few months.
You'll probably like it a long, long, long time seeing as you own one though. If you hadn't got one your opinion would be different. Fact.
I now prefer sharp (Jackson King V, ESP V) and Gibson-style Vs to RRs, but I still like the shape. Explorers were always my thing though.

actually that happened to me with explorers, i used to love them , but that love was gone after a few months

You might want to re-think that if you're lookin' for a black RR24 with yellow bevels. Are no longer produced since very recently.

FFUUCCK! thats the one i wanted!
but the other colors are still in production?

i dont think itl go off ,
ive been wanting one for bout 1 year..
now ive got the money but i have to earn some more if i want the edwards, no hurries though

when I was 11 I wanted all the guitars that Kurt Cobain played for years(!) and when I finally got a Fender Mustang I played on it for about half a year and than bought some other guitar and kinda hated that Mustang ;)

Good thing : I started loving this 35 year old guitar like 3 years ago, because it's an awesome sounding guitar. I just couldnt find it out with the music I listened to and played when I was 11-17. Now it's my main guitar :lol: But thats not the normal case.

type in google jackson rr24 black yellow and you will see so many shops which still sell this guitar... so it's no problem to get one

Yeah but it won't be like that forever. My bud now asked the CEO of Jackson to make it sure once and for all and sadly it is again confirmed.

And yes charli, the other ones will still be made. Instead of my color they now make gold metallic one with black bevels, it's ugly as hell. The bud now also bought the last lim edition that was in the shop (music-store cologne) which they are fixing up right now. Display model so couple of minor dents but he's letting them make it like it's new again. :)
And don't worry yet, you'll still be able to get one now but people lookin to buy them in late 2010 will begin having some problems still getting one, if not earlier.

Yeah but it won't be like that forever. My bud now asked the CEO of Jackson to make it sure once and for all and sadly it is again confirmed.

And yes charli, the other ones will still be made. Instead of my color they now make gold metallic one with black bevels, it's ugly as hell. The bud now also bought the last lim edition that was in the shop (music-store cologne) which they are fixing up right now. Display model so couple of minor dents but he's letting them make it like it's new again. :)
And don't worry yet, you'll still be able to get one now but people lookin to buy them in late 2010 will begin having some problems still getting one, if not earlier.

Man, I was lucky enough finding two SE RR24's (cream binding and reverse inlays) around my area for about $600 and $800. If I can remember they had the RR24M in black w/ white bevels for $599 new, but I don't think they even have it anymoar.

Man, I was lucky enough finding two SE RR24's (cream binding and reverse inlays) around my area for about $600 and $800. If I can remember they had the RR24M in black w/ white bevels for $599 new, but I don't think they even have it anymoar.

$600 FUCKING DOLLARS?!?!?!
Are they out of there FUCKING mindz? Even without the hardware in it it'd be worth more then that! You should've bought it dude, seriously.. Also the 800 dollar one... :zombie:

@ charli okay dude now you gotta sit back and stop changing your mind all the time. this morning you still wanted an 'real' RR and now you go for edwards AGAIN? you can't make up your mind dude, you're one hard guy to help... Too hard for me I guess..

Ah, fuck it, I don't care if you buy an edwards guitar or an jackson, they're both damn nasty axes and they kinda suck too..
I feel like a fucking fanboy now, I think I'm gonna sell mine I'm starting to hate it... :puke:

wtf that was hylaryussssssssssss
:lol: im not yet on any side, everything i say is just asking for info, so im not changing my mind, ps i couldnt find the rr 24 with yellow bevels on any us online store..that sucks

Are they out of there FUCKING mindz? Even without the hardware in it it'd be worth more then that! You should've bought it dude, seriously.. Also the 800 dollar one... :zombie:

@ charli okay dude now you gotta sit back and stop changing your mind all the time. this morning you still wanted an 'real' RR and now you go for edwards AGAIN? you can't make up your mind dude, you're one hard guy to help... Too hard for me I guess..

Ah, fuck it, I don't care if you buy an edwards guitar or an jackson, they're both damn nasty axes and they kinda suck too..
I feel like a fucking fanboy now, I think I'm gonna sell mine I'm starting to hate it... :puke:

havent you realised that you're talking to a 11 year old fanboy?

havent you realised that you're talking to a 11 year old fanboy?

This explains a lot (no offence charli, nothing against you :)).
Anyhow, doesn't matter which he's getting. In the end they're all nearly the same guitars for nearly the same price and he can't go wrong with either one.

599.99 was what they were on sale for at Sam Ash for like a week. I saw it they had 2 left in store(floor model and 1 new in box) so I traded my RG and LTD and got my RR24M for 98.93 out the door. That included the guitar the case and a pack of strings.

It was and will always be the deal of a lifetime and I am glad I took advantage of it.

I could easily turn around and sell this guitar with case for 800-1000