In search for a Jackson RR24 blk/w yellow bevels

^That's the guitar I have. Had it since like '07. Good guitar, the fretwire on it just ass though as it wares down to quickly. Nickel ftl.

Anywho, don't get that gayass black and yellow one, try being original, kthnx.

^That's the guitar I have. Had it since like '07. Good guitar, the fretwire on it just ass though as it wares down to quickly. Nickel ftl.

im not gonna do a alexi copy rofl, i just liked the J2SP, since that is like HARDEST to come by im going for an rr24 yellow and change the hardware. simple

photo.php

This the one youre looking for?

don't know about you but I'm pretty damn sure the color of my guitar can't take away my originality.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

by the way guys I'd like you to meet my babies :)

i435426_dsc03108.jpg

didn't notice that... probably not satisfied with the money he is going to get with the final auction...

on the other hand, one wing is a bit broken... :erk:

the first time he listed the guitar the highest bid was 1150 if I'm not mistaken.

so how much is going to satisfy him? 1200$ for a guitar with a cracked wing?

I got mine for 900$

the first time he listed the guitar the highest bid was 1150 if I'm not mistaken.

so how much is going to satisfy him? 1200$ for a guitar with a cracked wing?

I got mine for 900$

that is not a bad price for a slightly damaged guitar... probably he needed those extra $50, hehe... :loco:

i sold mine for £450... shame... :erk:

Haha, yeah noticed it was 666th post... :p I haven't been on this forum for few years... :rofl:

Not euros, pounds... I do regret... Big time, but unfortunately I needed money more than the guitar and the situation here in Croatia is a bit catastrofic, so no body was calling even for £550...

Now I'm looking for something since I will have loads of time to play and nothing else to do after work... Don't want to study anymore... :p