Jackson RR24 Yellow Bevel Wanted

dude if in anyway I figure out that I'm going to be participating in war I shall escape the country without a shadow of doubt.

Nothing heroic about war. You're in the battlefront, you hear some banging and merely feel anything when a blazing piece of led takes away half of your arm. Or your head or spine or leg or organs. Everything you built your life for and your plans and dreams vanish in a heartbeat. Anything is better than facing the cruel destiny of violence, such as taking exile going crab fishing in Alaska, even if it meant being convicted later. Make sure to take your family with you tho. It's strange something can go so wrong in humanity to force normal citizens to participate in a manslaughter. I'm going to accomplish my dreams and die under the apple trees in my future home backyard when my life's emotionally complete. I'm not letting someone else decide for me when's my time to give up my only life.

man there is no way in hell that your words could appeal to people who say there is no greater glory than to die for god or country....

if I could really do something I would leave the country now! but the problem is that where to? and what next?

dude if you can't find the yellow one why don't you get the red one. it is SICK. I have both yellow and red and red one is much much sexier than what it looks in the photos.

dude if you can't find the yellow one why don't you get the red one. it is SICK. I have both yellow and red and red one is much much sexier than what it looks in the photos.

bcuz I dont like the red one due that i already have an awesome red one, the kevin bond sig.

Congrats !

its an nice guitar ha :D ive got the red one she plays supurb but its going to get some mods to make it a REAL special awesome machinary !

Congrats !

its an nice guitar ha :D ive got the red one she plays supurb but its going to get some mods to make it a REAL special awesome machinary !

congrats man :)

ty
i have a limited edition one ^^
btw did you know it has an Original Floyd Rose?
i thought they came with Jackson FRT-2000 floyd rose....but mine is an original lol. came with 4 springs which are just enough to tune D with 10-52 gauge XD i check serial to make sure its OFR(i had to remove all hardware for extensive cleaning and neurotic polishing :rofl:) + the ability to do trills which with a licensed are not possible i heard

here some pics :p
i put gold knob on it due that its original knob was missing.

DSCN2848.jpg

DSCN2849.jpg

they are All Original Floyd roses, unscrew the backplate where the springs are, look on the underneath side of the floydrose baseplate, If there is an Made in Germany stamped your an lucky guy :) if there is nothing, than its korean made and well they both proform almost equal, its only cheaper made quality wise slightly less.

nice score your rr24 :)