LTD AL 600 vs JACKSON RR24

Okay if they are Same quality according to you then stick to your point I don't wanna argue or start a fight here..

Still, if they are sooo the same as you say they are, why shouldnt't you get the best looking one instead? Fuck the fact it's a replica of Alexi's guitar, yours is too. I like those guitars out of their looks, nog becuz Alexi played simulator ones.

I also have feeling they did extra effort on the guitars made for their artists like Alexi, and do less effort if I order my ESP CS Scythe? Is this wrong thinking?

The general consensus I've heard of edwards guitars is they are far superior in quality compared to their price, comparing and even competing with much higher priced guitars. And this is for all edwards guitars, not just the alexi, so no "bias" or whatever you're talking about involved. Many people I have talked to both on the internet and real life have commented on how good the build quality really is, and how it is comparable to much higher priced guitars. I've played a friend's edwards les paul copy, and let me tell you, it is pretty amazing, and at just a fraction of the price of a gibson. And remember, this isn't just my opinion. Plenty of people I have talked to say the same.
In fact, this is pretty much the first time I've heard someone that was disappointed at the quality of the edwards.

me too...
i guess ill buy the edwards!!!
but i still dont know wether scythe or sawtooth

wait wait wait. what are you saying? Edwards has bad quality guitars? This is not at all what I've read in most reviews. I mean forget the looks (since Arcane is saying that ppl like Edwards just cuz it's a replica of Alexi's CS). From what I've researched the actual quality is better on the Edwards guitars. Better than the LTD anyway. Which Edwards do you have? And also, I think you may be just more of an Ibanez player, so you're biased against the Edwards. Some ppl like the thin Ibanez necks over the fatter necks of other guitars. altho I've never played an Edwards myself, so I don't know what their necks are compared to an Ibanez neck. but I'm just saying...you seem to be more of an Ibanez boy.

I think I gave the wrong impression with my post.
What I meant to say was that I don't think the Edwards Alexi models deserve the praise they get for being better than the AL-600s. I didn't mean that they were bad guitars. They're good for their price, but you can get guitars with better build qualities for the same price. Then again, it might be because the Edwards Alexi is not my type of guitar. I want my guitars to have a really bright sound, even without the amp and the Edwards sounds rather damp. Like someone said, I also might have had the bad luck of getting an Edwards produced with cheap wood, but from what I hear from a friend of mine, who's a guitar shop owner, the Edwards line is generally produced with cheap wood, hence the low price with almost same specs as the ESP Alexi's.
I see some many people going "OMG EDWARDS IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN LTD" but firstly, from my experience, they're both pretty much the same and secondly, I'm pretty sure that anyone who says that either never really tried an LTD or is convinced the guitar is actually better because it's closer to Alexi's CS guitar shape. There's no point in importing a guitar all the way from Japan, unless you really like the shape and have some extra cash.

I also have feeling they did extra effort on the guitars made for their artists like Alexi, and do less effort if I order my ESP CS Scythe? Is this wrong thinking?

Actually, I think its true because company's have to keep their endorser happy, while one unhappy customer doesn't have as big a consequence as losing someone who attracts thousands of customers.

I think I gave the wrong impression with my post.
What I meant to say was that I don't think the Edwards Alexi models deserve the praise they get for being better than the AL-600s. I didn't mean that they were bad guitars. They're good for their price, but you can get guitars with better build qualities for the same price. Then again, it might be because the Edwards Alexi is not my type of guitar. I want my guitars to have a really bright sound, even without the amp and the Edwards sounds rather damp. Like someone said, I also might have had the bad luck of getting an Edwards produced with cheap wood, but from what I hear from a friend of mine, who's a guitar shop owner, the Edwards line is generally produced with cheap wood, hence the low price with almost same specs as the ESP Alexi's.
I see some many people going "OMG EDWARDS IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN LTD" but firstly, from my experience, they're both pretty much the same and secondly, I'm pretty sure that anyone who says that either never really tried an LTD or is convinced the guitar is actually better because it's closer to Alexi's CS guitar shape. There's no point in importing a guitar all the way from Japan, unless you really like the shape and have some extra cash.
This.

Nothing more to say

Finally we agree on a post.

Scythe or Sawtooth. I think it's a very hard decision, I still can't make up my mind on which one I'd choose in your position... :loco:

Finally we agree on a post.

Scythe or Sawtooth. I think it's a very hard decision, I still can't make up my mind on which one I'd choose in your position... :loco:

i had almost decided scythe but arcane basically told me you cant change the finish on your guitar without a negative side effect..
now the balance is on sawtooth side..

i had almost decided scythe but arcane basically told me you cant change the finish on your guitar without a negative side effect..
now the balance is on sawtooth side..

You can flame me all you want Arcane, but if you sand off all paint well and you do a proper paintjob it doesn't have such a large effect on your sound like you say it does.

Still, that being said, I think it is an HORRIBLE idea to repaint that guitar. You'd need to sand the paint off the neck, back of headstock,whole body being careful around the neck (can't take it off) and you'd possibly damage the fretboard..
And then how paint it with the white pinstripes on it? Even a master painter will have a hard time doing the pinstripes exactly like they were before you repainted it, let alone doing such thing yourself.

Doing a strat is a whole nother thing, just take off the neck and sand it down but a neck-through guitar is a whole different story. If you like the look of the sawtooth more if not being it for the scythe vs. sawtooth inlays, just go with the sawtooth dude. Don't risk fucking up a perfectly fine guitar.. :OMG:

And indeed I'd like to know your example of a better quality guitar @ €1100,-. Not talking about small difference but please tell me about guitars that stand out from all others in that pricerange?

Honestly, after a while, (unless it's a guitar being custom made for you specifically) you stop caring so much about little things like what the inlays look like.

You can flame me all you want Arcane, but if you sand off all paint well and you do a proper paintjob it doesn't have such a large effect on your sound like you say it does.

And this is what I've said. Read a bit more carefully next time. Remove your old color and make a new finish won't take any effect - but expensive.
Don't remove your old color - bad tone.

The Jackson demolition model, Gibson explorer, Some of the ibanez prestige models, Jackson star guitars.

Like I said, I'm not trying to insult your decision to buy the guitar, I'm just making sure you know what your buying.

Ibanez prestige around price of edwards: €1035,- (and a whole different type of guitar)
Edwards Scythe/Sawtooth: €1100,-
Jackson Demmel king V: €1429,- (and what's exactly better? Same factory as the RR24 (chushin that is if I'm not mistaken) and all it has more then my RR = a neck pickup and german floyd instead of korean, which I don't notice any difference in)

Gotta agree on the Jackson Star models though.. Those rock but you'd have to get a secondhand one or one of the last new ones because there won't be Jackson Stars any longer, from now on it's just Jackson again.

Korean floyds aren't as sturdy as ones made in Germany.
If you're gonna be spending at least a grand on a guitar, might as well get one that you'll use for a long time, instead of getting one that will satisfy your current "phase."
But of course its a different situation if Charli will always idolize Alexi.

i will lol
fuck i played a jackson rr today but it was a 300 dollar oiece of shit and it felt soo uncomfortable!!
acces to the higher frets is much better in my rg!!