Jamie

Originally posted by Strangelight

My great-grandfather Johnny Patterson was married here.
http://www.clarelibrary.ie/eolas/coclare/people/johnny_patterson.htm

Check his muzzy!!!
Are you the Cork boy we were drinking in the bar with beforehand?

:eek: that 'tache is highly impressive. Fair play to him. Nah i wasn't the guy drinkin with ye at the bar, though i was at-the-bar if ye follow like...ah sure... next time like... i'll have grown a 'tache like that one so y'can recognise me ;) jesus there's thunder overhead now here in the Rebel county.. bloody 'ell...lovely summer....
John

What do yous think about Jamies arrival in the band?
well, i think that after all these bad moments that happened in recent months/years his arrival is very good breath for the band (i think). what can i say more? one of the biggest advanatages is that bass lines will be surely much more varied than on AFDTE.

Hello, this is Jamie. I just want to thank you all and everyone else who has supported me since me joining! I really do appreciate your help and I'll do me best. Thanks to everyone who saw us at Graspop specially Dunc, Mehdi, Omar, Shelley, Ilaria, Oe, Heiko, Pince, Rose, the bloke with the special site (marconi?), and all the other people I met there who's names have gone but I remember them. Looking back, it was one of my favourite fezzies ever and we can only go forward from here. Also thanks very much to Mega and Mark for the site and forum and all others who do stuff for us, thanks. I'll keep in touch with yous. Nice one!

Originally posted by Jay
Hello, this is Jamie. I just want to thank you all and everyone else who has supported me since me joining! I really do appreciate your help and I'll do me best. Thanks to everyone who saw us at Graspop specially Dunc, Mehdi, Omar, Shelley, Ilaria.....

jamie - nice to see you here! and im happy to see that you have learnt to spell my name correctly ;-)

Originally posted by Jay
Hello, this is Jamie. I just want to thank you all and everyone [...] the bloke with the special site (marconi?), [....]

Hi Jamie, great you made it to the forum as well, nice one!
the name's Daan actually, the 'marconi' name is based on the fact the the server that the website's hosted at is basicly our network server at home, and we live at a place called 'Marconilaan'... oh well... you just wanted to know that, didn't you?! :p :D

Yeah, its the main muzzy innit? Hey, we might be playin in Dublin fairly soon. Acoustic set and that. I'll let you know eh?
Oh, and tell Roy Keane never to come to Westmeath!:mad:

Ah sure... me an' Roy don't see much of each other these days like ;) although i believe he's playin' ball in Dublin soon (Utd are playin' a friendly against Shels I think) so it'll be interesting to see the resp. he gets.
Gig sounds mighty - happy days, I'll come up and say hullo - i'll be the one so with the mush like handlebars :)

Sentenced show - it's prettyt cool yeah, I enjoyed it (esp. Nepenthe) mail me at citastro@hotmail.com if yer interested in a tradey thingy
and still the rain pisses down on the roof of our lab here. Man i'm getting pissed off with this 'summer', surprising for us paddies who survive solely on rain and spuds. My poor GF - she is spanish and I thinbk she's waiting for Noah and the animal's home to appear ...:p
see yis...
john

Hey jamie - good to see ya

Originally posted by Jay
Hello, this is Jamie. I just want to thank you all and everyone else who has supported me since me joining! I really do appreciate your help and I'll do me best. Thanks to everyone who saw us at Graspop specially Dunc, Mehdi, Omar, Shelley, Ilaria, Oe, Heiko, Pince, Rose, the bloke with the special site (marconi?), and all the other people I met there who's names have gone but I remember them. Looking back, it was one of my favourite fezzies ever and we can only go forward from here. Also thanks very much to Mega and Mark for the site and forum and all others who do stuff for us, thanks. I'll keep in touch with yous. Nice one!
Yeah, also for us this fest was very special. Thanks mate, nice one. Stay cool and stay metal (like at Hypocrisy's gig ;))

Originally posted by flosskkii

Ah sure... me an' Roy don't see much of each other these days like ;) although i believe he's playin' ball in Dublin soon (Utd are playin' a friendly against Shels I think) so it'll be interesting to see the resp. he gets.
Gig sounds mighty - happy days, I'll come up and say hullo - i'll be the one so with the mush like handlebars :)

Sentenced show - it's prettyt cool yeah, I enjoyed it (esp. Nepenthe) mail me at citastro@hotmail.com if yer interested in a tradey thingy
and still the rain pisses down on the roof of our lab here. Man i'm getting pissed off with this 'summer', surprising for us paddies who survive solely on rain and spuds. My poor GF - she is spanish and I thinbk she's waiting for Noah and the animal's home to appear ...:p
see yis...
john

Hey jamie - good to see ya

haha! seems like the only people on the western coast of europe who's gettin any summer is the one's with the supposedly worst of them all. One can only be mean and laugh at you guys in your miserable countries :loco: :tickled:

"And still the rain pisses down on the roof of our lab here. Man I'm getting pissed off with this 'summer', surprising for us paddies who survive solely on rain and spuds. My poor GF - she is spanish and I thinbk she's waiting for Noah and the animal's home to appear ..."

The only thing thats bothering me about this "summer" is that its more schizo then usual...one minute your wearing shades, the next theres a couple of olympic swimming pools worth of water falling on ye....make yer jaysuz mind up god....ye bastid. Still, it pisses the farmers off so it can't be all bad... :)

Any possible venues for this acoustic gig in mind?? even a hint?? nice pub maybe??

all right, it seems we have everyone on these boards, including jamie, after all, except...VINNY??? where is HE goddamit? cant he type a few words or so? well, after vinny, i'll invite the blind motherfucker syd barret (thans mehdi), then roger waters the bitch, gilmour and so on...roy harper too! joking aside, where is VINNY????

Originally posted by Don Corleone
all right, it seems we have everyone on these boards, including jamie, after all, except...VINNY??? where is HE goddamit? cant he type a few words or so? well, after vinny, i'll invite the blind motherfucker syd barret (thans mehdi), then roger waters the bitch, gilmour and so on...roy harper too! joking aside, where is VINNY????

YES, Winny we need you you are our wocal hero:worship:
Winny....4 life aaaaahhhhhhhhhh:cry: