Japanese Haven & Damage Done

Villain

Doctor BenQuillity
May 7, 2001
Finland
Visit site
Okay, there has been talk about this several times, and several people have told me they will check if they can find either of the abovementioned albums for me - but no luck this far. I don't think it has been an issue of money in those cases, but anyway, I'm desperate enough to publicly announce my desire to have those two albums:

If you are willing to sell me either the japanese version of Haven or the japanese version of Damage Done (or both!), contact me at ville.mankinen@humak.edu and I'm willing to pay you 40€ (plus shipping) apiece.

Thank you in advance.

-Villain

i second villain's announcement, down to the amount of money that i'm willing to pay. however, since i came second i think it's only fair that everybody who's just got one piece contact villain instead of me.

anybody else, just write to rahvin22@tin.it

rahvin.

@If anyone's interested on the spanish versions... I will be pleased to sell them for a good price (not that low price, I tell you).

|ngenius (That's all what I can do, my friends)

:hotjump: now that's one of the reasons why.
luvlove.gif

rahvin.

Mission completed!
Do I have some gifts for you, Villain.
The Japanese Haven and Damage Done, complete with obi strips and bonus tracks, to be precise. Come and get them while they're hot (aka: PM me for details).
On a sidenote, my friend bought the Japanese Projector for himself. Really cool artwork.