JE-1000s for sale

You don't need them.
I had mine installed without a switch, but later added on, it's your own choice.

And push-pull... I can't say for sure, but i guess, you would have to replace the poti that comes with the JE-1000 or maybe you could ask the person, you buy the JE-1000 from, if he could replace it in first instance.
Don't know if it is possible to replace the potis without having to chance 'bigger' things.

do i need the tone control or the switch?

and how would it be done if i want it to be push-pull?

and tyvm it was actually great help. except referring my question ^^

why dont you just buy the emg alx? its exactly the same shit as the jackson jc50b + je1000....

no, it isn't you fool.

the ALX is more aggressive, has more gain, less wah-effect, less crunchy tone, other frequences spectrum to kill

True, but most people here wetting their pants for JE-1000 wouldn't notice any difference.

at least it was supposed to be the same thing. how the hell you guys are so sure it sounds different? what a bunch of alexi laiho nerd wannabes

No, it wasn't. And if you can't hear difference between j-50bc + je-1000 and emg alx, you once again give me (and others ) a reason to call you cockmuncher.

at least it was supposed to be the same thing. how the hell you guys are so sure it sounds different? what a bunch of alexi laiho nerd wannabes

If somebody can tell and hear the difference between different pickups and booster then it has nothing to do with Alexi wannabes you idiot.

The J-50BC is a low impedance pickup with less bass and highs and a crunchy tone whereas EMG pickups are high impedance pickups with a more aggressive and "computer modded" tone (sounds a bit artificial).

There is a big difference between the 2. I have the EMG ALX installed right now.

I had a JE-1000 clone for a little and replaced the ABQ with it still using the ALX P/U.

End notes using ALX w/ JE clone:
Bad: Very noisy, not much bass
Good: More pronounced wah effect

I took out the JE clone and put the ABQ back in..the ALX just sounds better with it.

From recording of Arcane's the Jackson P/U w/ JE sounds very good.