JE-1000s for sale

I've got a copy JE-1000 and it's great, changed the sound more than the 1200 like you can't imagine! I think these guys are going by the same specs so they should all sound the same.

Ok so im a total novice with the boost stuff so idk how this works. So how does the je1000 on ebay work? I'm basically thinking about buying it and installing it straight into the guitar without doing and modifications. Id say I prefer the switch type but from wat I see theres no switch on it (about On and Off not the bypass wtv)

Dude, really? $71? This is pure ripoff. The prize of the parts don't even get nowhere near the prize you've putd.

Yea....I was gonna buy one...until I saw the price.

But if people must have the JE-1000, they will pay.

hes changed the prices around a bit. it was like 50$ (what i payed) 65$to 59$ plus shipping and i noticed that there two but i guess hes just letting one run out which is the cheaper one. comparing to the price to the mm-04 which is like what 150$? its not that bad i. although a lower price will bring in more buyers i bet.

I just want to remind that I´m still selling these JE-1000s

Find item number 3205468y12816 on eBay.

no matter how legendary the JE-1000s are - I think you need better advertising and a more edible description on your ebay page to really sell these :)

Btw - I bought one, worked perfectly - can recommend :) I do however think you should include a stereo jack in the unit :)

Also - where do you get your push-pull pots from :D

i'd love to own and unstall one but i just dont know how, i have got no idea of electtronics on a guitar and its the only thing i dont know, so if anyone can help me out?

do i need the tone control or the switch?

and how would it be done if i want it to be push-pull?

and tyvm it was actually great help. except referring my question ^^