Jeans... Y U NO FIT?

ratsapprentice

God can gtfo
Aug 15, 2009
London
Why the fuck is it so hard to find a pair of jeans that don't make me look like a wigger or cut off the circulation to my feet? I just want regular fucking jeans!

SORT IT!

/end rant

I hate when you buy a pair of jeans exactly the same size, style and brand as the last pair bought 6 months ago and they fit completely different

and no, I didn't gain any weight ... or lose any

I have the same problem, I see either enormous jeans or reeeeeally tight ones.

I want to have kids someday so no tight jeans please.

And not to mention the stick figure sizes they usually have on stock. It seems that you have to be a walking skeleton to wear jeans.

I hate when you buy a pair of jeans exactly the same size, style and brand as the last pair bought 6 months ago and they fit completely different

Exactly man, I was just going to buy an exact replacement, but they don't make the same fit any more, only skinny ones.....

9206166.jpg

yes, this has happend more often then I would like to

they propably have (sweat)shops all over the world, it depends where the shipment came from I guess

Jeans come in handy for all the blood sucking mosquitoes we get this time of the year. But other then that it is to fucking hot in florida to wear jeans all year haha. and hey give me a place to stay and ill come hang with you in Sweden haha

I bought some Levi 514's and it's like I painted the goddamn jeans on.

I need to find the balance between painted on no movement skin tight wet suit jeans and I look like a 54 year old single dad jeans.

The skinny jeans trend is fucking killing me. I want a pair or regular, normal jeans, and this is what greets me in the store:

red-skinny-jeans.jpg

"May I help you?"
"Yeah, have you got any... uh... normal clothes?"
"Sorry, no, we gave up on that in the early 00's. But we have some AWESOME, red girls' jeans for you!"

The skinny jeans trend is fucking killing me. I want a pair or regular, normal jeans, and this is what greets me in the store:

red-skinny-jeans.jpg

"May I help you?"
"Yeah, have you got any... uh... normal clothes?"
"Sorry, no, we gave up on that in the early 00's. But we have some AWESOME, red girls' jeans for you!"

:lol: happens to me all the time, and wtf with all those neon colour trends going on? girls dressing like blossom would, guys dressing like...girls? :lol: