Jeff Buckley Love.

I was thinking...:rolleyes: how 'bout a Street Spirit Radiohead cover? Hehe, i think that'd work quite well with your style. Plus, it's one of my fave songs of all-time, so HAH! Well, I have many, but it's up there.

Jeff Buckley is actually my favourite artist, next down from Opeth.

There's actually a relative wealth of songs to be heard that aren't on Grace or Sketches - live/unreleased songs, alternate versions, covers etc. that are seen on releases like Mystery White Boy and the Live in Chicago DVD.

I've always felt that Forget Her and Lover, You Should've Come Over are the most incredible love songs ever! That maybe biased, since I don't listen to that many love songs to begin with, but whatever. As emo as this sounds, it's so easy for so many people to relate to the lyrics in these songs.

Learn it man, its by Radiohead, its beautiful!
The guitar is kinda hard to get (fingerpicking) but its pretty much the same for the whole song, once you nail it its easy!

I am totally in agreement here. Obviously, I don't have a clue when it comes to guitars, so i'll just take TGCD's word for it that it's easy once you nail it, ahah. The song is simple enough yet emotive enough to grab your attention. It's the vocals that REALLY make it work. Needless to say, I get chills.

And geez, Thom Yorke's vocals seen as whining? My god no. In fact, possibly the BEST vocalist imo after Jeff Buckley. To me, it's quite clear where Thom Got his influence from. His Falsetto is freaking perfect, but just short of Buckley's. I love Ok Computer and The Bends, but I'm not familiar with the other albums really.

Unicorn, if you haven't heard it yet I'm sure you'd take a liking to it instantly.

Jeff Buckley is one of my favourite artists ever. His voice is so warm. I cannot describe the feeling. Glad to see more fans around :).

Hey,
I told you I will cover "Lover, you...", but today I played another song Jeff did, and chose to record this one, especially for the forum members *surprise surprise*
Excuse me if it's not perfect it was one live-take.

http://www.elane.org/Musik/Hallelujah.mp3

Hey! It's really good! :worship: