Jerry, you fucking faggot, get in here...

MY BALLS FEEL LIKE A PAIR OF MARACAS!

MY BALLS.... FEEL LIKE... A PAIR OF MARACAS.

WHY DOES IT HURT WHEN I PEEEEEEEEEEEYEYEYYEYEYEYEYEYYEEEEE.

<3 Joes Garage

I wondered why I had five random IMs from Doomcifer saying that I'm something then 3 typos then "gay*"

So much for Primordial...

Fuckkkkkk me (and if your name is Cara DeAngelis bring the duct tape), the second after I replied to this thread I was bombarded with stat calls. The first call was for a 5150 morphine addict who was gum lipping a duck faced female in an adjacent room. This satan worshiping wanker has a hole in his stomach that he himself clawed after getting operated on for an infection that was eating away his gastro-intestinal lair. Sick son of a bitch makes a habit of shitting his gown and gandervandling (sp?) around the hospital with a trail of shit to match our trail of tears. We had to wrestle his ass to the bed and strap on four points to exorcize the demons. He countered by placing a voodoo hex on our souls. Not too long after that my supervisor is yelping over the radio that he needs assistance Code3 at our psych ward bldg. We arrive and the Jim Leyland doppleganger iscovered in blood from wrestling some ugly bint to the ground who was having a hissy fit over the fact that the nursing staff would not permit her to smoke after hours. Day lights savings time apparently threw a wrench in to her nicotine schedule. Not too long after that we have a manic depressive individual in the E.R triage area taking a razor to his wrist. The patients were painting the town fucking red tonight. The last significant call of the night was the bloodiest of the bunch. This old geezer who thought shadows were out to kill him ripped his catheter from his cock and lost a bucket of blood. I swear to Odin his catheter bag held a good pint or two of plasma. Oh joy, I have a 13 hour shift waiting in the wing tonight.

I've been getting worse lately :erk:

Actually, before this, have I kept anybody waiting overly long? I'm thinking maybe once before, but eh... can't remember.
I try to be good, but work keeps me pretty busy these days and when I'm free from it I tend to forget about everything except sleeping, eating, drinking, listening to metal and playing video games.

Don't even have time for the pursuit of the fairer sex :erk: Gotta work on that

My mailing is just as bad as yours. People purchased goods from me on ebay that took two months to ship out, and the only reason I was motivated to eventually go to the post office for these folk was to complete a separate cd trade transaction.

Ali, ban this bitch or I'm going turn this God damn forum in to a white jihad!!!

You titless fucking skank, Erik Grahn isn't here, so GTFO!
He's not coming back you bint, so GTFO!!!
Go suck on your my pals co-workers tootsie roll and GTFO
Paint another sub par portrait in your throwback garb and GTFO
Bake a cake in oreo branded mascara and GTFO!
Musk that corn that clogs your bowels and GTFO
You fucking hideous fucking wench, you're the reason behind the Finland Massacre!!!

GET THE FUCK OUT!!!

Rape of a slave!!!!!!!!!!!! :kickass: