Joey Sturgis Isn't doing the new BOO album?!

sigged btw

ha, definitely one of the best sigs ever.

I liked periphery's album, but the more I listen to it, the more I dislike the production. It sounds TOO polished and the tones just have something about it that I don't like. However, their music is awesome

Hope you do BOO's album joey, and help make their songs better ;)

born of osiris is wanting to just record the album themselves

looks like i might be doing emmure

i know some of you are hating on that, but i liked korn in 94, and i like slipknot today, and i have no problem with making something at least close to that shit, would be fucking awesome in my opinion

no dude just for the fact that you were like no. cracks me up i kinda dig emmure personally, i bet we could hear some rad nasty nasty shit if you do them,

joey + emmure = weirdest combo ever but it will be rad

if anyone could make emmure better, it would be you. I also like some songs off of their first two release.....their newest cd is a fucking joke though

isn't that the band that is apparently 'nothing but breakdowns for the entire song lengths'

will be funny good.

at least you are doing something for that label, so still fairly high profile!

I don't get what's wrong with emmure, it's not my cup of tea but it I prefer them over most of the bands Joey has done

isn't that the band that is apparently 'nothing but breakdowns for the entire song lengths'

will be funny good.

at least you are doing something for that label, so still fairly high profile!

victory is far from high profile mate...

i've done a release on warner brothers...
other labels include solid state, ferret records, sumerian records, rise records, equal vision records, facedown records, the good fight records, fearless records

other labels include solid state, ferret records, sumerian records, rise records, equal vision records, facedown records, the good fight records, fearless records

Well almost Warner Bros. That shit doesn't come out until August :p

I've done releases on... Local Shit Band Records (the next big thing) haha

I feel out of place replying to a bunch of awesome producers..

can ya'll check out my mix? I think you did already Seth. (Twitter)

I don't get what's wrong with emmure, it's not my cup of tea but it I prefer them over most of the bands Joey has done

But isn't it what sells that matters? Don't get me wrong, I love Emmure. But I think bands these days will play what they think will get more listeners. Hence: The teenage scene kid who only listens to Attack Attack and AA

Just my thoughts

This is probably a reference to something, but since I didn't get it, I found it hysterical for the randomness factor :lol:

The Emmure bro's believe in Scientology, atleast the singer does.

Please Joey, if you do decide to work with them, make them sound completely different, and ask them to quit talking about all the girls they fuck then hate, and how cool they are.

emmure is semi-local to me and the guitar player spent an inordinate amount of time hitting on my girlfriend at the time and failing(as far as I know at least lol). it was rather humorous.

their music is mediocre at best.

edit: upon further thought, I think I am actually thinking of Vanna. oh well. equally mediocre.