Joey Sturgis Isn't doing the new BOO album?!

I liked(and still like) Goodbye to the Gallows, at the release time it was kinda new..

Imo a cool LP, but they moved on in the wrong direction..."ghettowise"

But they pull it off live.

it shouldn't be, though

seriously. i love music. i hate breakdowns.

why can't i get a melodic band. i have the ear for pitch and intonation. its actually my strong point!

Joey, you should probably just start working with BTBAM any year now... A lot of people would suck a lot of dick for that to happen..

victory is far from high profile mate...

i've done a release on warner brothers...
other labels include solid state, ferret records, sumerian records, rise records, equal vision records, facedown records, the good fight records, fearless records

haha oh my bad. i still said 'fairly'

who did you do on warner? tdwp?

it shouldn't be, though

seriously. i love music. i hate breakdowns.

why can't i get a melodic band. i have the ear for pitch and intonation. its actually my strong point!

pm'ing you right now, haha

but yeah, seeing you do the emmure album will be interesting to say the least. not saying it will be a bad thing, you could definitely make them sound much better. It'd be way cooler to see you do BOO though IMO

Please Joey, if you do decide to work with them, make them sound completely different, and ask them to quit talking about all the girls they fuck then hate, and how cool they are.

Isn't that what the kids love these days though? "Fuckin bitches"?

But in all honesty - I like Emmure. If I want to listen to something super serious and complex then I'll do that, but they aren't one of those bands IMO. Good to listen to every now and then and were pretty decent when I saw them play

no bands are confirmed for this slot now...

so we're just waiting for someone to make a move. and if no one does... then i'll be recording someone from the waiting list which is like 30 bands long

i am on vacation right now, got about 24 days left

Joey, quick question. Kind of off-topic, but since you mentioned melodic bands.

Would you consider FTFD melodic? Or just another generic breakdown band?

Just curious.