joey sturgis pod guitars TACT

Status
Not open for further replies.
honestly if i had the time, i'd track all the guitars my self

it takes a lot of time just for someone to understand that concept that just because you pick the strings and have your fingers in the right place doesnt mean that it will sound the way its supposed to.

most guitars are pieces of shit and terrible instruments at producing a well harmonizing chord. to add to this list of shit, most bands drop tune which means lots of sharp roots mother fucker!

That's why you love me so much! Nice guitar, and no pick, so no sharpies!

Rofl. Hint, it's not other people, it's you.

well you should come out to the puyallup/tacoma music scene. The same place the guys that formed "Death Cab For Cutie" came from. Too many either want to sound like DCFC or a mess. That's why I like bands like Sanctity in Silence and The Cancer Bros (as much as I can handle) because they're different from the mainstream here, I oughta get out of my town for once and go to one of their shows someday.

edit: I found a couple of serious guys but I had to concentrate on school more before I graduated. :)

well you should come out to the puyallup/tacoma music scene. The same place the guys that formed "Death Cab For Cutie" came from. Too many either want to sound like DCFC or a mess. That's why I like bands like Sanctity in Silence and The Cancer Bros (as much as I can handle) because they're different from the mainstream here, I oughta get out of my town for once and go to one of their shows someday.

edit: I found a couple of serious guys but I had to concentrate on school more before I graduated. :)

theres a point where you need to ask your self... DO YOU REALLY WANT TO PLAY/WRITE/RECORD MUSIC SERIOUSLY? if so, then you have to do what ever it takes to make it work. A lot of us on here go to school full time, have jobs and maintain bands while still making a stab at recording our own music. If you really do want it that much then you make room no matter what.

theres a point where you need to ask your self... DO YOU REALLY WANT TO PLAY/WRITE/RECORD MUSIC SERIOUSLY? if so, then you have to do what ever it takes to make it work. A lot of us on here go to school full time, have jobs and maintain bands while still making a stab at recording our own music. If you really do want it that much then you make room no matter what.

Now that's tr00. :kickass:

I'm pretty sure this is how joey finds his tones.

tact.jpg

:D

I was thinking this would be a horrible thread revival.
I actually pissed myself laughing, props to Paladin.

I'd like to hearby request that Joey post a link to "his" podfarm preset. You know, it might totally surprise everyone to learn that he actually uses a marshall amp model and a 1x10 cab model, with the rat distortion stompbox. If this preset were easily accessed, and posted by Joey himself to verify it's "validity", he wouldn't have to be bothered by requests for his presets anymore. Dudes would just download the preset and be left trying to figure out how to get that tact in their mix. :Smokedev:

I'd like to hearby request that Joey post a link to "his" podfarm preset. You know, it might totally surprise everyone to learn that he actually uses a marshall amp model and a 1x10 cab model, with the rat distortion stompbox. If this preset were easily accessed, and posted by Joey himself to verify it's "validity", he wouldn't have to be bothered by requests for his presets anymore. Dudes would just download the preset and be left trying to figure out how to get that tact in their mix. :Smokedev:

but i'll never do that

Status
Not open for further replies.