joey sturgis pod guitars TACT

Status
Not open for further replies.
A quick shoutout! Joey produces metal on a new level as far as i am concerned. And what i mean by this is that analog stuff is going to die eventually. And very hard. I personally think that everyone who belive its a crime to music to use whatever avalible technology at the moment to ''Perfect things''(Edit) ar as conservetive as the christians.

And yes tone is something that cant be right or wrong, or music itsef for that matter.

we don't care. stop bumping ages old threads that nobody wants to see ever again

A quick shoutout! Joey produces metal on a new level as far as i am concerned. And what i mean by this is that analog stuff is going to die eventually. And very hard. I personally think that everyone who belive its a crime to music to use whatever avalible technology at the moment to ''Perfect things''(Edit) ar as conservetive as the christians.

And yes tone is something that cant be right or wrong, or music itsef for that matter.

You're not off to a really good start here, lad. Three posts and two different ancient Sturgis thread bumps?

1263a745866431.jpg

Uh, hey guys?

He probably found it from a google search, of which many of you all tell newbs to use.

He did this reply, rather than starting a NEW thread which he would have got absolutely railed for.

If you're done with the thread, let the folks post what they want, and DON'T REPLY. You guys floated this thread back up more than his one post did.

The holier than thou "I'm a forum veteran" attitude is getting really old to read...

Status
Not open for further replies.