joey sturgis pod guitars TACT

Status
Not open for further replies.
interesting, this thread being revived, eternally_gutted has actually almost cracked the "sturgis POD tact"! haha.

either way, he's one of those chicks that looks like his face is painted on IMO. Do not want

Yeah, horrible, I'd never hit that...

6a0115711a8cfd970b01157208473c970b-800wi

I mean, just horrible :heh::rolleyes:
:Smug:

:lol:

Yeah, horrible, I'd never hit that...

6a0115711a8cfd970b01157208473c970b-800wi

I mean, just horrible :heh::rolleyes:
:Smug:

:lol:

Well obviously, but let me put it this way; she isn't exactly what I most adore about women. I give you that my tastes aren't maybe the most common types, but I'm damn proud of them :)

(and no I don't like morbidly obese chicks)

but i'll never do that

C'mon man, it's just a bit of sneaky misdirection. Then after they come back after weeks of fiddling with "your" preset and tell you it doesn't sound right, you can just say, "I dunno what to tell you, man, that's my preset. Sorry it isn't werkin out fer you."

lolz

even if they had the preset they wouldn't like it

*chuckles*

i rule at mastering

If I were you I would post an average preset and say "this is THE preset" and we would link every coming newb here saying "here is the truth" and they wouldn't bother us anymore hopefully. Just pretend it is the real one.

I would even delete that post if this dream could realize :lol:

As a Finn you know tha since there is no sex-specific word for third person singular form (there is only the unisex "hän" which can mean both "he" or "she"), so I mess up the he/she very often. Like I mess up the names of the months too very often, even in Finnish.

yeah I know man, I do that sometimes too. English is a language that's pretty easy to learn to at least some extent, but there are small annoying differences that people tend to miss.

Anyway, away with teh grammar police! :lol:

Well obviously, but let me put it this way; she isn't exactly what I most adore about women. I give you that my tastes aren't maybe the most common types, but I'm damn proud of them :)

(and no I don't like morbidly obese chicks)

213423984_a82afcda90.jpg

:p

No, I just don't see how his album sales make him untouchable as far as criticisms go. I'm one of those dudes who doesn't like to have arbitrary people placed on pedestals before him. If you want to lick Joeys nuts, go for it - he posts on here in the first place because he wants to get better as a producer, not have people praise him all day.

lol I bet you wouldn't say that if you were the one people were praising...

lol I bet you wouldn't say that if you were the one people were praising...

Everyone loves an ego boost here and there but the fact of the matter is: IT CAN ALWAYS BE BETTER. ALWAYS. ALWAYSSSSSSFJLSDFSDKFG.

If I ever get to the level of Andy, I'm sure there will be stuff that others can teach me to make my mixes better, because it can always be better, no exceptions.

If I were you I would post an average preset and say "this is THE preset" and we would link every coming newb here saying "here is the truth" and they wouldn't bother us anymore hopefully. Just pretend it is the real one.

I would even delete that post if this dream could realize :lol:

Agreed.

A quick shoutout! Joey produces metal on a new level as far as i am concerned. And what i mean by this is that analog stuff is going to die eventually. And very hard. I personally think that everyone who belive its a crime to music to use whatever avalible technology at the moment to ''Perfect things''(Edit) ar as conservetive as the christians.

And yes tone is something that cant be right or wrong, or music itsef for that matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.