Joey Sturgis

What's on my mind is that if Joey COULD pick the bands he recorded who would HE want to record?

out of any band i can possibly come up with, the only one i think is actually probable is Between the Buried and Me. Their entire discography suffers from powerful clear mixes. I feel that I could easily handle any of their albums given the proper amount of time. I also feel that I am within their budget.

Like a boss!

like_a_boss.jpg

What's on my mind is that if Joey COULD pick the bands he recorded who would HE want to record?

from what he told me, anyone you've heard him say is a "favorite" band of his, he wouldn't record them. he doesn't wanna interfere with the course of their music/production because he actually likes them.

pretty cool imo.

out of any band i can possibly come up with, the only one i think is actually probable is Between the Buried and Me. Their entire discography suffers from powerful clear mixes. I feel that I could easily handle any of their albums given the proper amount of time. I also feel that I am within their budget.

This needs to happen.

Seth shutting up another stupid kid on another stupid thread ;) ha ha

I like joeys work on some records, he has definately improved since the first attack attack and tdwp records!

Keep it up joey

mikeydavies said:
Seth shutting up another stupid kid on another stupid thread ;) ha ha

douche. Who are you to call him stupid? Also, it's Tim not Seth -.-

Also the Guy you're talking about started this "stupid" thread. Knowwhatimean?

* fanboi fanboi fanboi fanboi fanboi fanboi fanboi fanboi fanboi fanboi fanboi fanboi fanboi fanboi fanboi fanboi fanboi fanboi fanboi fanboi *

***just a little side note.

i remember when i created this thread. i was listening to the drum parts on wcar - u.w.w.g.t.b. ...and was absolutely floored by the production on all the tempo changes and articulations etc. i HAD to pay my alerted respect as i have found that this has easily become one of the best peaces of work i have ever heard from joey.

in all fairness, it was a silly fanboi thread, but i do not regret it one bit.

thanks again joey for all that you have contributed to music. your mixes rule hard-sauce! :cool:

* fanboi fanboi fanboi fanboi fanboi fanboi fanboi fanboi fanboi fanboi fanboi fanboi fanboi fanboi fanboi fanboi fanboi fanboi fanboi fanboi *

^ true that ^
i liked it cause Joey once made a post on sneaps forum about how awesome his mixes are

Maybe you'll have your own forum someday haha

yes that is his parents.

Oh alright. That's cool. I've never seen them before.

And I'm not sure if that kid was calling me stupid. And if he was, well fuck. He's retarded for calling someone a different name when the name was right in front of him. :guh: