Joey Sturgis

examples of these bands? Because I'm pretty sure all the bands that goto Joey are required to bring pre pro of at least every song on the cd. How is that not being prepared?

4 out of 5 bands that go to him have endorsement deals, so they have top notch guitars, amps, drums and more. I really dont understand what the fuck your post is trying to say.

Do you really think when a band goes into the studio, that they use THEIR gear?
...typically they don't. They use the Producer's gear, because the Producer has established a trademark sound.

...typically they don't. They use the Producer's gear, because the Producer has established a trademark sound.

Not always dude..some people uses their own guitars and SOMETIMES their own amps if they got something decent (6505 / dual rectifier etc..) sometimes the producer combines between the guitarist's amp and his own ive heard (left and right)
But i totally see you're point !

Quite the opposite, really. In fact, if the band's gear is inadequate, we go to the music store and buy what we need using their cash flow, and if they don't have cash to do that, we use mine and just return it after we're done using it. No harm is done to the gear its self and it is returned in the condition we got it.

Quite the opposite, really. In fact, if the band's gear is inadequate, we go to the music store and buy what we need using their cash flow, and if they don't have cash to do that, we use mine and just return it after we're done using it. No harm is done to the gear its self and it is returned in the condition we got it.

I figured most artist would have some sort of gear they would want to be on their track seeing as it's them playing and they'd like their own sound to stick out. Though if I'm not mistaken, a lot of bands that have came to you when it came to guitar tone wise trusted you with coming up with something nice via PodFarm and so forth? But with like instruments, custom endorsed kits, and even amps I could see a good amount of guys wanting their customized sound to be on their record haha

I out-eat anyone that comes over. I have really high metabolism and can't gain weight. It comes from my mom's side of the family.

My life in a nutshell. Also, this Metalacula guy needs to stop trying to sell his samples here.

examples of these bands? Because I'm pretty sure all the bands that goto Joey are required to bring pre pro of at least every song on the cd. How is that not being prepared?

4 out of 5 bands that go to him have endorsement deals, so they have top notch guitars, amps, drums and more. I really dont understand what the fuck your post is trying to say.

:heh:

Pretty much this. I read that joey loathes when the instrumentalists, especially drummers don't know the parts to be performed.