Johan's enunciation ( about the singing )

Once again,I'm probably a pronounciation feticist :err:

Well,by now I'm asking why I'm complaining about Johan when out of here we've got really strange stuff going on :lol:
George Fisher from CC gets really strange live :lol:

"SUFFEEER" becomes "SOHAAAAAAAAHH" :lol:

I assume you're referring to "Make Them Suffer"
In that case, he does say "SoFAAAAA!" on album, at the beginning I think.
If you've heard Vader's cover of Reign in Blood from Live in Japan, it's hilarious. Amazing cover, but his pronunciation in the second stanza just degrades ridiculously. He's not actually saying words, just something that sounds like words.

/EDIT: Sorry, didn't see how old the thread was :(

Johan! i think he was um..? 3?
B... b...but what about the legends that say Johan was born with the beard already? Huh?

Well,by now I'm asking why I'm complaining about Johan when out of here we've got really strange stuff going on :lol:
George Fisher from CC gets really strange live :lol:

"SUFFEEER" becomes "SOHAAAAAAAAHH" :lol:
Hahahha, you're pretty damn right on that one. But it's just that it's quite different to be singing on stage than being on the tranquility of a studio, it tires a lot to sing guturals, you sweat like a pig and after the first hour you really start to feel how the air slips away more easily. And if you add to that the fact of being on a tour, wich doesn't give you time to rest properly from show to show, welll... you get the weird pronunciations, the long screams shortened and that kind of stuff :rofl: