John Bush: It's the right time for touring with Anthrax

charlie benangte would have to want this to happen,hes pretty distant from john bush these days, might happen if he has a change of heart

charlie benangte would have to want this to happen,hes pretty distant from john bush these days, might happen if he has a change of heart
I agree. I wouldn't like to judge Charlie unfairly but I think he's always cared more about money than friendship...

i think its got more to do with john bush demanded a ridiculous amount of money for returning to do worship music, i don't think charlie is the type of person that forgives and forgets.

I didn't read many Anthrax interviews after Bush had left the band but I found one that is interesting: http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/anthrax-guitarist-scott-ian-the-reunion-is-over/

Scott: "....Joey decided he did not want to move forward." This makes me laugh because in my opinion Joey really wanted to record a new album with the band but the problem was they didn't want to...

Scott: "My reality is I feel we have some unfinished business with the 'We've Come for You All' lineup and I will do my best to finish it." The original plan was simple: Joey will help them to get out of the financial crisis, then Bush will come back. Well, they miscalculated badly... (Un)fortunately, John wanted more money than they had expected. At last, the last man in the row, the unwanted one, was asked to come back to record the vocal parts on Woreship Music. No wonder Charlie doesn't communicate with Bush - he cannot forgive him that he must share the same stage with Joey again... ;)

I didn't read many Anthrax interviews after Bush had left the band but I found one that is interesting: http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/anthrax-guitarist-scott-ian-the-reunion-is-over/

Scott: "....Joey decided he did not want to move forward." This makes me laugh because in my opinion Joey really wanted to record a new album with the band but the problem was they didn't want to...

Scott: "My reality is I feel we have some unfinished business with the 'We've Come for You All' lineup and I will do my best to finish it." The original plan was simple: Joey will help them to get out of the financial crisis, then Bush will come back. Well, they miscalculated badly... (Un)fortunately, John wanted more money than they had expected. At last, the last man in the row, the unwanted one, was asked to come back to record the vocal parts on Woreship Music. No wonder Charlie doesn't communicate with Bush - he cannot forgive him that he must share the same stage with Joey again... ;)

that doesn't make sense lol,even in scott ian book he takes a lot of the responsibility for what happened with joey, it is kinda sad that bush and charlie don't talk anymore

Sad, but true. Bush did not want to come back at the time and not have a hand in WM, so he asked for money the band would not give him. In any event Charlie & $cott have problems being nice to their singer(s).

i think its got more to do with john bush demanded a ridiculous amount of money for returning to do worship music, i don't think charlie is the type of person that forgives and forgets.

Not impossible. You know, those things always happen for a reason... and the reason is mostly money.

Worship Music: I recall John Bush stating in an interview that initially he was going to do the vocals but later decided he didn't want to redo the vocals since he'd be coming behind an already finished album bit if he were to do it they really wanted him to do it, it would need to be for a huge amount since his heart wouldn't be into it.
Whereas, when Joey returned be made his changes, recorded and moved on.

Reunion tour: In an interview, Joey did express being tired of the "unsureness" of touring with no clear indication of whether the band would work on a new album with him and the band saying he left versus him finding out on the internet that they moving on with a short lived singer (perhaps they wanted the Phil Alsemo-esqe singer, who knows)

the book is actually very goody should probably read it again, i do remember scott had lot of downs and made bad decisions, he owns up to a lot.

I'd like to. There's only one problem, the show starts at 7PM and I'll have to be at work till 8PM... Hopefully, I'll make it.

What, Anthrax? They'll start around 20:30. There is a curfew (22 pm) in Roxy, which sucks, on the other hand, it's easier to drink a few beers after the show. See you!