judas priest fucking sucks

The fact that Rob is a "fag," as you aptly put it, adds a large dimension of depth to their lyrics in the 70's. The cold, post-industrial grind of Birmingham provided a framework....

5 stars for providing such insight.
5 more for squeezing such insight out of something so shallow and crappy.

Most metal is an excuse for poor musicianship and talent.
Not that there's anything wrong with that.

never listened to this band. dont really care for this kind of metal or cock-gobblers, but neither really bothers me.

the album Halford did with Fight, War of Words, is very good

also ... I don't buy any musicians rant that he did not pick up an instrument for getting poon, first and foremost.

the anger part comes from not getting ashen, not because Birmingham life is tough. :loco:

Faggots need to die from a far more virulent strain of Ape Ingenerated Dick Syndrome. Gobble enough semen, people begin to look upon you as a martyr.

The last intraweb war ended with Erik deleting 3,000 posts & Gugs crying over a girl he met in a N.C Bar while on a business trip. :lol:

Behind the Music.

yeah but lurch, you also think every musician is after money.

if you think about it, nasheim released their CD, and then mike got a girl pregnant and erik went off to college and probably started serenading chicks. yep, i think lurch might be on to something

i do believe there are musicians simply after releasing music for the nobility of it, though they are few and far between

i do believe there are musicians simply after releasing music for the nobility of it, though they are few and far between

those guys usually have some physical limitations :loco:

RC is officially irrelevant when it comes to discussing music.

this was official a long time ago, when everyone started "writing anything" and talking about real world issues and shit, and people started boo-hoo-ing over vagina and started growing up.

i dont come to the internet to hear about that kind of shit. go to fucking e-harmony for that shit

How many of you Jean Fageirre's listen to Queen? Good fucking Christ almighty, the band has a song about riding a seatless bicycle.

BTW - Did you hear the news?!? Lance Bass came out.

hahaha, my wife commented on queen the other day, saying that it's ironic that queen has a couple of songs played at sporting events known for their machismo (We are the Champions, We Will Rock You), yet the lead singer was a poofter that probably spent many a night on his knees*

*she wasnt so blunt

Early Queen is brilliant and better than the vast majority of other bands of any genre.

hahaha, my wife commented on queen the other day, saying that it's ironic that queen has a couple of songs played at sporting events known more their machismo (We are the Champions, We Will Rock You), yet the lead singer was a poofter that probably spent many a night on his knees*

*she wasnt so blunt

Sporting events are catalysts for some of the most homoerotic behavior I've ever seen from straight males.

EDIT:

Most metal is an excuse for poor musicianship and talent.
Not that there's anything wrong with that.

You're thinking of it too much in terms of higher culture and ideas. Priest is a product of vernacular culture, its not like they're philosophers or poets.

RC is officially irrelevant when it comes to discussing music.

so go hang out with your friends on rateyourmusic im sure theres some new overrated american hipster saint vitus clone shit that you can five star and then befriend on myspace AND facebook

the only good judas priest song is diamonds and rust and its not even a judas priest song

q.e.d.

I wasn't even aware that that site had a forum until your post caused me to check right now. I just use it to catalogue my collection to make sure that I don't buy the same thing twice and to make sure that everyone knows how many kvlt points I've tallied up. I'm sure the forum is just as bad as metal archives or game faqs though, so no thanks, I have other forums for discussing music.

oh and by the way heres an own for you: judas priest is officially irrelevant when it comes to music