judas priest fucking sucks

The cats suck.

000162154.gif

japaaaaaaan! *shakes fist while vomiting in mouth a little*

somebody else doctor that pic of me, i don't have mspaint and i can't be arsed to do it anyway. i'll make it my avatar though.

yes

probably something to do with working 12 hours a day and having extremely repressed sexuality

One of the fun aspects of my job is calling foreign banks for verification of credit card shit. The bank associates in Japan always answer the phone like cock-hungry kitty cats (even the men).

More often then not, when I mention that I'm calling from the U.S., they hang up on me immediately which is quickly followed by a chuckle.

One of the fun aspects of my job is calling foreign banks for verification of credit card shit. The bank associates in Japan always answer the phone like cock-hungry kitty cats (even the men).

More often then not, when I mention that I'm calling from the U.S., they hang up on me immediately which is quickly followed by a chuckle.

Hmm... legendary British heavy metal band true pioneers of the genre preparing to embark on thier FIFTIETH (that's FIVE - oh!) anniversary. Anyone & everyone old enough to be alive when Sad Wings of Destiny was a new release upon 1st listen to "Victim of Changes" & the glass-shattering wail of Rob Halford near the conclusion of this classic track when your jaw hit the floor from falling open. This band "fucking sucks"?? Really? Really?? You have GOT to be fucking kidding me!!!!

I only even like this band cuz Erik made me listen to Run of the Mill which is amazing. Now I love 1979 and earlier Judas Priest. Before then I only knew 1980 and beyond which I can easily leave and only on occasion take.

Also:
ballistix_front.jpg
v.
Rockarolla_reissue_cover.jpg

Now I love 1979 and earlier Judas Priest. Before then I only knew 1980 and beyond which I can easily leave and only on occasion take.
yeah this

but i've softened in my stance on 80's priest because i just don't care anymore

i dont mind a bit of turbo lover or desert plains but it's such a waste because they were so good and intelligent and actively chose to be big and dumb instead

When I was a wee lad, Fight's "War of Words" was my first exposure (Halford wishes) to the vocals of Mr. Priest. I think I liked the stupid cover.

anyway, I'm listening to this now and it hasn't aged well, but it's got some stupid charm. It's basically Halford over Pantera groove. It's got some killer like Into the Pit and Nailed to the Gun, and the first half of the album, then promptly becomes tough guy metal. At least it ends on a good 'un.

Anyone familiar on purpose or accidentally?

First band I ever witnessed live was Fight. It was pretty cool.

I skip through the first album every couple of years for kicks.

Last edited:
So I found a copy of British Steel a year ago and decided to spin it this weekend. Outside of the two hits (which made me avoid this band for 30 years), it's Perfectly Okay.

But I mean why the hell would I bother with that poop when I could listen to this instead. Fuckin' bassline around the 4:10 mark holy shit. :drool: :jizzmypants: :iamgayformoleman: