Just for fun: TPAM - TPBM

TPAM: None? If I had to choose one, it would be coffee though, but with a LOT of sugar

TPBM: How long have you been in the SX forum?

TPAM: Since it started. It's what made me join the UM forums in the first place(though I was on the old Iron Maiden forums, which was run by the UM people).

TPBM: What's the most interesting reaction you've gotten by playing someone SX?

TPAM: I was listening to V, like any other regular day... Death of Balance was being played and my MOM comes and says... "Wow, sounds like someone is fighting". I got :O, I couldn't believe my mother nailed it that way.

TPBM: In your opinion, who's gonna win the World Cup Soccer?

TPAM: Jimi Hendrix, so he could see the horrors of mainstream "rock" and fix it

TPBM: How will you be celebrating the 4th?

TPAM:
Jules Verne. To show him that his dreams did in fact come true.

TPBM:
What is the wildest 4th of July thing you've ever done?

edit, ah dammit beaten to the punch! but we had the same question so... :lol:

TPAM:

Reading Dan Simmons' Olympos and drinking tea.:oops:

TPBM:

Electric or acoustic guitars?

Edit: Damn, already beaten to it...

Edit 2: Oh, never mind!

TPAM- My own chili recipe. It's a double-win because I absolutely love it and it's too spicy for my roommate/most of my friends to be tempted to take any when I make it...more for me!

TPBM- What was the last show you went to and what will be the next?

TPAM: Given the fact that I live in "Far Far Away", the last I went to was Dream Theater in Buenos Aires on March 13th. I hope my next one to be Paul McCartney's next year.

TPBM: Favourite video-game ever?

TPAM- AC/DC at the Saitama Super Arena was the last one I went to. Next one will be Loud Park 2010 (Featuring, Motorhead, Ozzy, Angra, Edguy, and a lot more http://www.loudpark.com/10/ (unfortunately lots of bands i dont care for on there but it should be good anyway))

TPBM- What's your favorite fighting game?

EDIT: LOL WTF... Beat to it.. but our questions are pretty much the same...

TPAM- There are so many great old fighting games, but the first one that came to mind is Tekken 3 :D

TPBM- What country would you like to visit and why?

TPAM:

Egypt. I've wanted to see the pyramids in person since I was a kid. My second choice would be visiting the Himalayas.

TPBM:

What is your favorite instrument not including the common ones (guitar, bass, drums, piano)?

TPAM:

If a mellotron is too close to piano, than I'll go with the flute. I love it in symphonic rock.

TPBM:

What's your favorite animal?

TPAM:

I use MP3's the most, but my favorite has to be CD's because I like the sound quality (Assuming it's not too over-compressed!) and the artwork.

I like records, too. Maybe more so than CD's in the sense that skipping tracks can be a bit of a hassle, so I am forced by sheer laziness to listen to the whole thing instead!

TPBM:

Who is the most interesting (Doesn't have to be famous!) you have ever met?

TPAM:
Captain Sabre Tooth:D

TPBM:
If YOU could choose one band to see live..
Who would it be?

Last edited by a moderator:
TPAM:

Symphony X....I still have not been able to see them even though ive been a fan for like 8 years now...

TPBM:

If you were a musician would you rather:

A) Not be totally true to your songwriting (just a little not wholly) in order to maintain enough popularity to make a decent living off of it, and in the very far future after your passing not be too well remembered in the history of music.

or

B) Stay totally true to your songwriting, but suffer in that you can only do it as a freetime/hobby sort of thing and have to work a normal boring full-time job just to support you, your family, and your hobby, and in the very far future after your passing you become a classic/legend/inspiration of great musicianship in the history of music.

TPAM:

Option B - no question. I have a goal to make at least one (Each) fusion-metal and symphonic rock record in my life. I'm never going to have children either, so that should help things along hopefully!

TPBM:

Who do you consider among the top "progressive/SX like" metal artists?

TPAM:
First of all Symphony X!
then: Circus Maximus, Dream Theater, Evergrey, Pagans Mind, Rhapsody of Fire, Tool, Vanden Plas.(Not all of them are so Symphony X like, but progressive:p)

TPBM:
If you play an Instrument, which? And what is the hardest song you can play on it?:cool: