Just found an awesome deal

Jun 26, 2009
New Jersey
So i posted a thread earlier about how I wanted a new 7 string. I was about to order an AGILE 727 Elite DNC but I just stumbled upon what seems to be a GREAT deal.

Someone in my local area is selling a 7 string ESP/LTD 607b for $550 with the case.

Anybody recommend it? Its seems way better than the Agile I was gonna order and its almost half the price.

Also, if I do look at it, what kinds of things should I look for? Like scratchy pots, cracks in the fretboard etc.

IM SO EXCITED RIGHT NOW

It's not really that awesome of a deal. That guitar is only like $900 new, I believe. $500-$550 should be the typical price for a used one. There are a bunch of used 7 strings out there for around this price that I'd take over an agile.

yeah thats true. I think I just got overly excited because I have wanted this guitar for a while but now that I can have it half the price its great! Also I was excited to save money seeing as how I spent over 1 grand on a new comp today haha

That's an awesome guitar and probably my favorite production-model 7 aside from the Loomis NT. $550 is a solid price on it - they sell for $1050 new and the used price is usually closer to $700 when you can find them.