Just got drugged.

Notuern

Bloody vaginal belch
Oct 20, 2007
Yay!
Was out with a few friends at the local bar/club.. had a few beers, i wasnt drunk or anything.
Then its just like someone cut of my memory with a scissor.. apparently i have called everyone on my cellphone contacts, started several car alarms in our town, lost my phone and who the hell knows what more i have done.

Now it feels like everything is falling down, like when an elevator starts moving(But constantly having that feeling.).

Fuck fuckety fuck i hate roofies.

Seriously.. the first thing i did when i woke up and realized had been drugged was to check that everything was ok down there. :lol:
And yeah, i have some suspects.. i dont know the people, but i was close to getting in to a few fights last night so that might have been the reason.
But i still find it weird, as i sat down with really close friends all night.. i dont get how anyone could have slipped it in my beer. ;/

happened to me once.
I was just at a club drinking and having a good time. i had about 2 pints so wasn't a mess!
Went to the toilet for a piss.
Next thing i knew i was being dragged out of the club with my trousers round my ankles by the bouncers having passed out on the floor by the urinal....
Not pleasant

I had a buddy that tried doing this to a chick one time, But he was so fucked up at the time that he dropped it in his own drink. After that, he never tried doing it again. Lesson Learned.

And just for clarification- I dont talk to him anymore after him telling me that story. While it is hilarious, his intentions were still pretty fucked up.

I had a buddy that tried doing this to a chick one time, But he was so fucked up at the time that he dropped it in his own drink. After that, he never tried doing it again. Lesson Learned.

And just for clarification- I dont talk to him anymore after him telling me that story. While it is hilarious, his intentions were still pretty fucked up.

talk about being pwned by his own stupidity hahahaha

When I was working at one venue, there was quite a few of drugging cases (mostly females) every time there was an electronic music party

Heh, thats all they play in this deadbeat town! ;)

I'd kill anyone who's do that to me.
I probably really would

If i knew who did it, i would definitely deliver him a nice big can of whoop-ass with a side dish of pain.

happened to me once.
I was just at a club drinking and having a good time. i had about 2 pints so wasn't a mess!
Went to the toilet for a piss.
Next thing i knew i was being dragged out of the club with my trousers round my ankles by the bouncers having passed out on the floor by the urinal....
Not pleasant

That sucks dude.

What a stupid f*cking asshole.. too bad he got away that easy.

Mike , that dude sounds like a fucking douche ! And yeah passing out in a urinal stall , ugh I would fucking light myself on fire after that , I hate germs

I had some dude at my SE course tell me a similar thing.
acted like it was a bit of a joke, cunts.

Glad you're still ok! A similar thing happened to a friend of mine when we were drinking. He was quite shitfaced but could still act and think like a real person. I talked with him just a minute or two before it happened and he was definitely not in a condition that would have worried me. All of a sudden he disappeared from the bar and we found him laying in a pool of blood outside. He spent the night in the hospital, got a concussion and his face got fucked, either from tripping over (several times, both on horizontal AND vertical obstacles, judging from the bruises :D) or he got beat up. The dude still doesn't know what happened, just a sudden blank spot in his memory. The ambulance personnel measured the alcohol from his blood and it was something like 1.2 promil, which isn't very much for him.

That was the first time I was drunk in that city. The next time it was me who ended up in the hospital to be stitched up because of a mosh pit accident. Haven't been there since :)

That is as stupid as leaving your mesa cab outside, by a garbage can, unattended, for an extended period of time.

Now im getting scared.. i have tried to sleep several times now, but i cant, because every time i close my eyes i get hurled in to someone else body. :erk:
Seriously, im sitting in a camping chair or something at a festival, and hundreds of people walk around, all staring at me and throwing stuff at me.

.. i have to go to work in 3 and a half hours. :/

Now im getting scared.. i have tried to sleep several times now, but i cant, because every time i close my eyes i get hurled in to someone else body. :erk:
Seriously, im sitting in a camping chair or something at a festival, and hundreds of people walk around, all staring at me and throwing stuff at me.

.. i have to go to work in 3 and a half hours. :/

You may want to call in and make sure its out of your system