Just got drugged.

that does suck...

but not as much as hanging out and having a few drinks with a girl, hooking up with her, and then getting accused of rape later on because some other douchebag slipped some shit in her drink earlier that night without you knowing it

life is a motherfucker sometimes...and so are people =/

Benzodiazepenes
Street Names: Rohypnol, Roofies, Flunitrazepam, Ruffies, Roches, R-2, Valium)
Toxicology Detection: 7 to 30 days
Psychological Effects: Aggressiveness, high energy, increased disinhibition, may be used prior to "slam dancing" or "Date Rape"
Physical Effects: Drowsiness, loss of memory, consciousness, and motor control; headaches, dizziness, and nightmares afterwards

that does suck...

but not as much as hanging out and having a few drinks with a girl, hooking up with her, and then getting accused of rape later on because some other douchebag slipped some shit in her drink earlier that night without you knowing it/

you're joking and this didn't really happen

You may want to call in and make sure its out of your system

Il probably end up doing that.

Bro, it's a side effect as it is an hypnotic. You'll get better, I'd say just relax and drink water.
Benzodiazepenes
Street Names: Rohypnol, Roofies, Flunitrazepam, Ruffies, Roches, R-2, Valium)
Toxicology Detection: 7 to 30 days
Psychological Effects: Aggressiveness, high energy, increased disinhibition, may be used prior to "slam dancing" or "Date Rape"
Physical Effects: Drowsiness, loss of memory, consciousness, and motor control; headaches, dizziness, and nightmares afterwards

Im trying to relax.. but its kind of hard when closing your eyes make you see hundreds of people throwing shit at you. :lol:

that does suck...

but not as much as hanging out and having a few drinks with a girl, hooking up with her, and then getting accused of rape later on because some other douchebag slipped some shit in her drink earlier that night without you knowing it

life is a motherfucker sometimes...and so are people =/

Oh shit, that one must have stung like hell.
What a bunch of fucking assholes there are out there. :erk:

That's fucking horrible, sorry to hear that man.

I can't believe people do this shit anyway... I'm glad it hasn't happened to anyone I know

Not a regular here but could'nt help read the thread and it's a disgrace this shit happens,just try and forget it man and move on...but it sure does fucking make you question the human race,you just would'nt do this to anyone,it's the epitome of cowardice imo.But it could and can, as evidenced here,happen to any one of us!

Not a regular here but could'nt help read the thread and it's a disgrace this shit happens,just try and forget it man and move on...but it sure does fucking make you question the human race,you just would'nt do this to anyone,it's the epitome of cowardice imo.But it could and can, as evidenced here,happen to any one of us!

I'm sorry if I come out sounding like a douchebag but my friends have gotten drugged few times, and both times it has most likely been an immigrant. I haven't lost my faith in the human race in total, but I have started to be prejudiced towards some certain kinds of people.

Sucks to hear you got drugged!

Happened to me once, happened to an ex, and also happened this one time where I thought I'd been drugged out on tour in Melbourne and woke up with a LOT of drugs on me. Good night.

Try to relax, man.
And cancel your work tomorrow, for your sake.

A friend of mine was passed out for 2 days, he said it was the heaviest thing he ever experienced (and he was into drugs, means he was good trained!).

Wish you all the best dude. And take your time, your body and soul needs it!

you're joking and this didn't really happen

100% true story, unfortunately

i was at a party with a bunch of people and was talking/hanging out with this 1 girl who had 3-4 drinks before deciding that she was tired and wanted to crash out on the couch. 5-10 mins. later, my "friend" who's place we were partying at said he was going to bed since he had to work the next morning. shortly after that, a friend of that girl pretty much drug her off of the couch and made her keep partying/hanging out and all that since she hadn't had all that much to drink

fast forward a couple hours later, and everyone else has left except for me, that girl, and the guy who was asleep in his room. we were hanging out and talking, then we flirted a bit, then next thing i know she's sitting in my lap and pulling my belt off. then we take things back to the couch, just in time for that other guy to wake up to go to work and walk in on us. of course that made shit akward as fuck, so we just stopped fucking around and both went to sleep.

turns out that later on, she doesn't remember any of the shit that happened that night, and that guy assumes that she had never gotten up off the couch after laying down, and basically tells her he walked in on me raping her. of course i found out later from this guy's ex-girlfriend that he had a total and creepy obsession with this girl. she also told me that she knew several other girls who had hung out and partied over there around the same time who had woken up missing various articles of clothing and not remembered what happened.

so...as far as i could tell, this guy slipped some shit into this girl's drink, thinking he'd hook up with her while she was all fucked up. then when she layed down on the couch he figured his chances were shot, so he just went to bed. then he walked in on me fucking this girl that he'd been wanting to get with for the last 7-8 years, got jealous as fuck about it, and planted the idea in her head that i raped her, knowing full well that she was drugged and didn't remember anything that had happened. thankfully she never pressed charges or anything, but word got around and i definitely looked like some sort of creepy asshole to a lot of people i knew at the time, when i thought that all i was doing was banging some girl who was just as drunk as me, and who made the 1st move.

Getting drugged ain't fun, that's for sure. Sucks to hear this man.
I got drugged in 2007 by a girl who was in fact a friend of mine at a small party. I was already drunk (and I mean DRUNK, back when I was 18 when I drank I got super wasted) and had no idea what was going on and suddenly she's slipping this pill down my throat.
I remember her making out with me, my muscles going really limp and jelly-like and it just going black after that :erk:

That sucks dude.. :/

Anyways, this little incident really got my depression going even harder.
Yay me!

Hopefully i will feel better after this Saturday(Sonisphere!!).. but im going to stay the fuck clear from the beer.
This is going to be the first time im sober at a concert(Without me standing on stage that is!). :lol:

100% true story, unfortunately

i was at a party with a bunch of people and was talking/hanging out with this 1 girl who had 3-4 drinks before deciding that she was tired and wanted to crash out on the couch. 5-10 mins. later, my "friend" who's place we were partying at said he was going to bed since he had to work the next morning. shortly after that, a friend of that girl pretty much drug her off of the couch and made her keep partying/hanging out and all that since she hadn't had all that much to drink

fast forward a couple hours later, and everyone else has left except for me, that girl, and the guy who was asleep in his room. we were hanging out and talking, then we flirted a bit, then next thing i know she's sitting in my lap and pulling my belt off. then we take things back to the couch, just in time for that other guy to wake up to go to work and walk in on us. of course that made shit akward as fuck, so we just stopped fucking around and both went to sleep.

turns out that later on, she doesn't remember any of the shit that happened that night, and that guy assumes that she had never gotten up off the couch after laying down, and basically tells her he walked in on me raping her. of course i found out later from this guy's ex-girlfriend that he had a total and creepy obsession with this girl. she also told me that she knew several other girls who had hung out and partied over there around the same time who had woken up missing various articles of clothing and not remembered what happened.

so...as far as i could tell, this guy slipped some shit into this girl's drink, thinking he'd hook up with her while she was all fucked up. then when she layed down on the couch he figured his chances were shot, so he just went to bed. then he walked in on me fucking this girl that he'd been wanting to get with for the last 7-8 years, got jealous as fuck about it, and planted the idea in her head that i raped her, knowing full well that she was drugged and didn't remember anything that had happened. thankfully she never pressed charges or anything, but word got around and i definitely looked like some sort of creepy asshole to a lot of people i knew at the time, when i thought that all i was doing was banging some girl who was just as drunk as me, and who made the 1st move.

That deserves a kick in the bollocks of that sucker.

That sucks dude.. :/

Anyways, this little incident really got my depression going even harder.
Yay me!

Hopefully i will feel better after this Saturday(Sonisphere!!).. but im going to stay the fuck clear from the beer.
This is going to be the first time im sober at a concert(Without me standing on stage that is!). :lol:

Sonisphere sober will be a great experience IMO, but you can eventually have a couple of beers :devil: