Just got myself an SSL!

Plec

Master of Ceremonies
Aug 30, 2004
Sweden
www.thepanicroom.se
Had a new AWS 924 console delivered to the studio a few days ago. Sitting in a back room just waiting to get wired. Will be a month or so before it will be used in production. But still... it's a very nice piece of gear! :hotjump:

Last edited by a moderator:
How much does the toy go for, if you don't mind me asking?

EDIT** Nevermind, lready googled it.. ouch

I believe it would have cost quite a large amount haha. Congratulations Plec, I've wanted one of these consoles more or less since they came out. They really are fantastic pieces of equipment :)

Thx guys!
Been working very hard to be able to get it, so I'm a very happy camper at the moment. It's the same console as Andy got a while ago and that he did the new Dimmu album on.

It ended up at 625 000 SEK which is almost $100 000 at the moment. Then you also have the 5HE bantam TT patchbay system, cabling and overall install costs on top of that so to actually get the console into a usable production environment is another 75 000 SEK which translates to about $12 000. :puke::cry:

Ok well you got yourself a damn sweet console. Seems to be the ultimate hybrid between analogue and ITB :) You don't seem to be that old, if you dont mind me asking.. how old are you man?

Screw it I'm not buying a C24, I'm saving for one of these bad boys. Congrats Plec, I was actually getting excited watching the video lol. Hope you enjoy reading that manual!

About time man, I'm glad it's finally getting installed. That's a lot of money for a workflow improvement! I'm glad those Swedish pop TV show contest winners are treating you well enough to be able to do that :p

The patchbay wiring should keep your assistant busy!

So

Jealous

too_much_want_dog.jpg