Just so im remembered...

@mis: i can't get on icq, but i'll be posting about the subject, both here and on the sot board. i doubt deron will take any action against you any time soon, after all it's 2:36 in the morning somewhere.

Misanthrope said:
http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=178348Deron, everyone, i have something to confess: Deron i love you!, you probably dont know but ive been watching you for quite some time, i pushed mark to sell you this place so we could be togheter! Please dont deny me! I cannot leave without the sweet touch of your sweaty skin everynight! Please stop this madness, im sorry my love, i did not mean for this to happen! Please forgive me!
The fact that Deron is a closeminded idiot is one side, the fact that you are a moron is another.
Seriously, what did you think was gonna happen, or did that thought never cross your mind? If he chooses to ban you, I say good riddance.
I know you have problems and Im sorry, but that's not a freecard for stupid behaviour

rahvin said:
@mis: i can't get on icq, but i'll be posting about the subject, both here and on the sot board. i doubt deron will take any action against you any time soon, after all it's 2:36 in the morning somewhere.

Looking at the mess on SoT he just stepped back. In anyway this kinds of display will be more common, maybe more DT forum members should look at them as a form of entretainment?

Northern Viking said:
The fact that Deron is a closeminded idiot is one side, the fact that you are a moron is another.
Seriously, what did you think was gonna happen, or did that thought never cross your mind? If he chooses to ban you, I say good riddance.
I know you have problems and Im sorry, but that's not a freecard for stupid behaviour

Thats quite unfair, despite of what i believed to be hard but fair thoughts on Darrell ive acted accordingly in this forum and i dont think anyone can honestly say i "troll" here. And on Seriously off topic, all the things i do and say are part of everyday posts there.

So how am i a moron? Because i camly asked opinions about this whole "homosexual images are not allowed" and gave mine? Because i respectfully pointed out how i disagreed? Because i made this thread when Deron Himself threatened me and a bunch of people with a ban? Because i joked around in SoT?

Ive done nothing that deserves banning, lately anyway.

I think I have to stop sleeping so I can be up to date with all the soap opera
I keep missing things

Misanthrope said:
In anyway this kinds of display will be more common, maybe more DT forum members should look at them as a form of entretainment?
i'm only mildly entertained by the sot board, although this doesn't necessarily mean that i'm taking this argument seriously as opposed to half-jokingly. if by display you mean the use of certain images to prove a point, all kinds of reactions from dt forum members are welcome.

Misanthrope said:
So? You mean i have to be mature to post? Excuse me, ill have my sense of humor removed.
In case you didnt notice, this is a public place, so yes, maturity would help a great deal.
Also, if you have a "special" sense of humour, you may want to make sure people actually get the jokes, otherwise live with the consequences.

Northern Viking said:
In case you didnt notice, this is a public place, so yes, maturity would help a great deal.
Also, if you have a "special" sense of humour, you may want to make sure people actually get the jokes, otherwise live with the consequences.

Hence the reason why that sense of humour stays out of the DT board and is almost exclusive to SoT.

Fevermist said:
Even children obey the rules of their parents, and atleast they can show some respect.
What you did, was questionizing his authority, and trying to pull him down.
and for what?

I questioned no authority, i just made a few jokes and asked around to see if people liked the idea of gay images being banned. You really should try to make a solid case next time you're looking to come back from the shadow and throw a cute but useless attack.

Misanthrope said:
I did not presented any "case", i merely asked for opinions you fucking idiot.
Hmmm you "just" asked humble innocent questions like:

Misanthrope said:
Pull the trigger Deron, you know you're just dying to shoot yourself in the foot. Or will you give up and let us win and run away? You painted yourself in a corner here man.
Misanthrope said:
Deron, everyone, i have something to confess: Deron i love you!, you probably dont know but ive been watching you for quite some time, i pushed mark to sell you this place so we could be togheter! Please dont deny me! I cannot leave without the sweet touch of your sweaty skin everynight! Please stop this madness, im sorry my love, i did not mean for this to happen! Please forgive me!
and the list is endless...
But what ever, i already regret I even posted anything once again.

The thing is first you make these "jokes" and ask innnocent "questions" and get the heat on your neck. Then you come here crying like a baby who just wet his pants, for "papa" to change the diapers...
You should be grown enough to handle your own shit already...

Fevermist said:
Hmmm you "just" asked humble innocent questions like:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misanthrope
Pull the trigger Deron, you know you're just dying to shoot yourself in the foot. Or will you give up and let us win and run away? You painted yourself in a corner here man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misanthrope
Deron, everyone, i have something to confess: Deron i love you!, you probably dont know but ive been watching you for quite some time, i pushed mark to sell you this place so we could be togheter! Please dont deny me! I cannot leave without the sweet touch of your sweaty skin everynight! Please stop this madness, im sorry my love, i did not mean for this to happen! Please forgive me!

and the list is endless...
:err:
do you really think a mod should react to these with a ban? what was i supposed to do when users like silentplanetscot used to call me an asshole in every other post, then? set fire to his house?

Then you come here crying like a baby who just wet his pants, for "papa" to change the diapers...
You should be grown enough to handle your own shit already...
you're quite in a parental mood since you're back... anything you want to tell us? :p