Just The Facts

redaV_htraD

Mar 18, 2004
Facts have a way of overwhelming "political correctness". That is because Facts are true regardless of whether you accept or reject them, while Political Correctness is a deliberate effort to deny facts by telling peasant lies. Political Coirrectness was invented by people who can't deal with reality because the real world is not as they wish it was. Facts do not need laws or regulations in order to be validated, but political correctness does. That is why we have PC laws that give special rights to butt-fuckers, non-whites, lazy people, stupid people, and every degenerate with a sob story -- and which have also nearly made stating the obvious facts a crime, punishable with government sanctions.

So here are some FACTS to get you started.

HEAVY METAL IS STRAIGHT WHITE PEOPLE'S MUSIC: DON'T LET THE QUEERS AND NON-WHITES STAMP IT OUT.

Hey white power pussy. FUCK OFF. Anytime anywhere pussy.

White Power is for closet homos THAT IS A FACT.

ALL WHITE POWER losers are closet homos.. THAT IS A FA

redaV_htraD said:
Facts have a way of overwhelming "political correctness". That is because Facts are true regardless of whether you accept or reject them, while Political Correctness is a deliberate effort to deny facts by telling peasant lies. Political Coirrectness was invented by people who can't deal with reality because the real world is not as they wish it was. Facts do not need laws or regulations in order to be validated, but political correctness does. That is why we have PC laws that give special rights to butt-fuckers, non-whites, lazy people, stupid people, and every degenerate with a sob story -- and which have also nearly made stating the obvious facts a crime, punishable with government sanctions.

So here are some FACTS to get you started.

HEAVY METAL IS STRAIGHT WHITE PEOPLE'S MUSIC: DON'T LET THE QUEERS AND NON-WHITES STAMP IT OUT.

Why do all you white power losers come here to preach your bullshit??

None of the monkeys before you were acknowledged and you won't be any different....Why not take your fag power message to a britney spears board or maybe a darkness page, you know somewhere the people don't think. This board is made up of people who don't want to be preached at about the evils of the black man or any of the other bullshit nonsense you're thinking of running off about.....Bottom Line: Save yourself the harrassment and just fuck off now!!

HOW LOSERS (muffytteVampirelayer, T_man357) DEBATE #7:
When the FACTS are against you, and there is no way to refute them by citing other facts, or by using logic, then engage in cheap name calling and personal attacks.

#22: If you are a woman, get hysterical and start crying. (muffy, again)

T_Man357 tried to act like a cop ("... respect mah authrorthah!..." ), but he just comes off like a bloawhard with diarrhea (so you know from which end it's all blowing out...)

Homer: Lisa, if the Bible has taught us nothing else, and it hasn't, it's that girls should stick to girls sports, such as hot oil wrestling and foxy boxing and such and such.

That's in The Bible?

See ya faggot. Have fun sucking the cocks of your fellow white power losers. Guess what pussy, Im smarter than you, Im richer than you, Im better than you. WHITE POWER = WHITE TRASH. You are the asshole that flips my burgers, fills up my gas, and cuts my grass. You are a pathetic life form. If I could meet you, I would slit your pussy neck. But since you ALL are pussy cowards who hide in the dark like scared babies I will never get the satisfaction.

Go and fucken die you useless piece of shit. I wish I could meet your stupid cunt of a mother so I could smash a concrete block on her head for having such a stupid asshole like you, I hope your mom gets raped by a Jew, I hope your father gets killed by a black, and I hope anyone that you know gets murdered.

BRING IT ON FAGGOT.

See ya bitch

Mathew Hale is now enjoying sucking on Black COCk. Hows that for your pathetic loser hero. Just like you will be.

redaV_htraD said:
HOW LOSERS (muffytteVampirelayer, T_man357) DEBATE #7:
When the FACTS are against you, and there is no way to refute them by citing other facts, or by using logic, then engage in cheap name calling and personal attacks.

#22: If you are a woman, get hysterical and start crying. (muffy, again)

T_Man357 tried to act like a cop ("... respect mah authrorthah!..." ), but he just comes off like a bloawhard with diarrhea (so you know from which end it's all blowing out...)

That's in The Bible?

WHITE POWER = WHITE TRASH.[/QUOTE said:
Muff dude, That is so hilarious and true I might actually put that in my signature

You know what I find really funny is that these white power pussies all think that they're some sort of intellectual geniuses...I mean they come off so fucking stupid they don't even know it..But I think that's a sign of brainwashed retards who've been programmed by some simple hateful clown

Either that or they're just braindead simple trailer trash losers who sleep with their relatives.....Draw your own conclusions.

"muffy" sure seems to know a lot about homos. Maybe "she" is one.

Next FACT: Wherefore nothing that I've asserted has been refuted or disproved, therefore it can be regarded as true.

Muffy and the other piss-ant losers should keep dialing 1-800-EAT-SHIT to ensure that they remain what they have been eating all along.

This 'speaks' for istself, and fully reveals the really demented mind of its author -- she seems to envy Matthew Hale, since she expresses her detailed fantasies concerning him in this bit of TRUE HATE (or TRULY HATE FILLED) spewing:
(from 'muffytheVampirelayer'):

See ya faggot. Have fun sucking the cocks of your fellow white power losers. Guess what pussy, Im smarter than you, Im richer than you, Im better than you. WHITE POWER = WHITE TRASH. You are the asshole that flips my burgers, fills up my gas, and cuts my grass. You are a pathetic life form. If I could meet you, I would slit your pussy neck. But since you ALL are pussy cowards who hide in the dark like scared babies I will never get the satisfaction.

Go and fucken die you useless piece of shit. I wish I could meet your stupid cunt of a mother so I could smash a concrete block on her head for having such a stupid asshole like you, I hope your mom gets raped by a Jew, I hope your father gets killed by a black, and I hope anyone that you know gets murdered.

BRING IT ON FAGGOT.

See ya bitch

Mathew Hale is now enjoying sucking on Black COCk. Hows that for your pathetic loser hero. Just like you will be.

redaV_htraD said:
Next FACT: Wherefore nothing that I've asserted has been refuted or disproved, therefore it can be regarded as true.
You say metal is straight white peoples music. That is FALSE. Metal's greatest singer, Rob Halford is gay. Judas Priest is one of the greatest bands to ever exsist. You obviously know nothing about metal.

You say metal is straight white peoples music.
Look at metal acts (going back as far as you like) and it's clear that nearly all of them (with a very small number of exceptions) are straight, white guys.

Metal's greatest singer (opinion/assertion) , Rob Halford is gay (true).
The joining of an unsubstatniated assertion with a fact renders the preceding statement a meaningless non-sequitur.

Judas Priest is one of the greatest bands to ever exsist (opinon)
Empty assertion with no validating evidence provided. Worthless comment..

You obviously know nothing about metal.
False

I am better than a white trash white power loser piece of shit PERIOD. And for many reasons including I make more money than him.

I was directing my comment on that white power loser, If you are a white power loser Gaschamber then yes I am better than you, and yes, my greater paycheck makes me better for starters.

.....so if you support this loser and his bullshit beliefs.. I want my burger medium rare, my grass cut 2 inches tall, and if you do it wrong I will berate you infront of your family making you feel worthless, and not a man. Why because Im an asshole that hates white power pussies, and I would get off on humiliating (a loser like that) in front of his children.

gaschamber said:
haha i love when people on the internet try to meet people and fight them.

i dont have much money myself but ill be goddamned if ANYONE thinks theyre fuckin better than me based on a paycheck. no attack to anyone personally in this thread, but we all know who im talking about (muffy)

It funny I posted the [url=""]FACTS [/url]
on the new SOT board ,because I know those fuckers there would read into it and low and behold about 30 of those "facts " were discredited.......

WHITE POWDER!!!!!

redaV_htraD said:
You say metal is straight white peoples music.
Look at metal acts (going back as far as you like) and it's clear that nearly all of them (with a very small number of exceptions) are straight, white guys.

Metal's greatest singer (opinion/assertion) , Rob Halford is gay (true).
The joining of an unsubstatniated assertion with a fact renders the preceding statement a meaningless non-sequitur.

Judas Priest is one of the greatest bands to ever exsist (opinon)
Empty assertion with no validating evidence provided. Worthless comment..

You obviously know nothing about metal.
False
Damn dude. Do you write for ANUS.com? First, JP Are one of the greatest bands to exsist. Read an interview with any metal act, and I'm sure they will say one of their influences were Judas Priest. Second, knowing big words dosen't mean you know anything about metal, because you don't.

--Mathew Hale former "Leader" of the world churh of creeator, is now enjoying getting ass fucked and being the bukakke bitch at his local pen.

--The new leader of the world chuch is in fact a homosexual that actually sodomizes his followers.

--The chuch of creator is actually a Gay mens social club. Facts are facts the "church" is all men, who hang out on daily basis with little or mostly no female companionship.

--Initiation into the church involves new recruits to fellait ( suck dick) the current members as a loyalty oath.

--White power is actually African for small penis, or Hebrew for broke ass white trash garbage.

--All white power members are pussys that cant fight 1 on 1, because they are in FACT cowards. If you see a white power loser alone, then run like a beat starved mut.

So isnt it great being a white power loser. In all actuality you are

1) Gay
2)Poor
3)spit on on a daily basis by 5 billion other people.
4) The worst minority that should be lynched

So have fun at your hillybilly convention Red Asshole shithead. I will make sure to throw you a few quarters when you are begging for change on my local on ramp.

As if everyone else hasn't jumped on the douchebag already,

You're a moron. First of all, Judas Priest is definetly one of the greatest metal acts of all time. Second of all, if you had a fucking brain, you'd realize that ANY racial discrepancy you can come up with with any race is purely a result of geographical location and historical events, especially considering that, oh yeah, ALL FUCKING HUMANS STARTED OUT THE SAME ANYWAY. If you want a short bio lesson, life did not begin with humans dumbass. Life began with carbon molecules bonding with some hydrogen and oxygen ones, as a result of a massive lightning storm happening over the oceans. If you don't realize how that applies to the point, you're stupider than thought possible. To continue, yeah, if you want to say that metal music is white man's music, you must agree that Motley Crue, Poison, Bon Jovi, Korn, Slipknot, Atreyu, Every Time I Die, and all the other extremely gay bands associated with the metal movement are an expression of white supremacy. The shitty bands, particularly in metal, vastly outnumber the good ones, unlike in other genres like funk, jazz, classical, etc. where a group or composer will gain recognition only if they're good, unlike in metal where you have St. Anger era Metallica selling out arenas based on that album.

As for your ridiculous facts, yeah at least 75% of them are ridiculously biased manipulations of statistics, the other whatever is not even worth believing. You're a complete moron.

Lastly, as the others said, you're a douchebag. You are obviously at the bottom of the white spectrum, said spectrum only succeeding more than others as a result of geographics and history, and you clearly think having a large vocabulary (or someone else writing for you, that makes more sense) proves that you're smarter. You aren't. I would be willing to bet large amounts of money you are 38, 5'3" and 360 lbs, live with your mom, have an IQ of about 73, (of which most studies agree was probably more manipulated by your early childhood environment and education than by any genetic tendency) think that metal is the most advanced form of music on the planet, and of course an ass-fucker when in the privacy of your own environment. Lastly, you're garuanteed to be a christian of some sort; GUESS WHAT YOU FUCKING MORON, MARY WAS JEWISH, AND JESUS WAS TOO!

There is nothing about Rob Halford of Judas Priest at the 100 FACTS site, nor any of the URL-LINKS at that site. So I don't know why you think J-Priest and R-Halford are relevant.

White culture is partly expressed through white music. Heavy metal was an expression of straight white male power, which is why the entertainment industry hated it, and moved aggressively to kill it off once Richard Nixon was out of office, and again after Ronald Reagan's terms expired. The entertainment industry is run by pro-feminists, homosexuals or homo-lovers, negroes or negro-lovers, left wingers, and communists. Not surprising, since it the money is almost all controledl by Jewish accountants, Jewish lawyers, eand Jewish homosexuals. The Jews have traditionally favored communism (Marx, Engles, Trotsky, and most other early communist leaders were all Jews); homosexuality and obscenity (the number of prominent Jewish sex perverts is almost endless); abortion of white babies (especially for educated white women), and several other leftist anti-white agendas.

WIth the multicultural mongrelized mess that the USA has become under Bush-41, Clinton, andnnow Bush-43, the prospects for metal are diminishing. It is no surprise that 2004 was one of the worst years ever for metal, by any objective commercial measure.

One measure is BILLBOARD's Charts. The top-200 charted albums throughout 2004 shows that of 10400 listings, metal figured in only 125 of them (1.2%). If you just look at the top-100, the number drops to 49 of 5200 (0.9%). If you broaden the definition of 'metal' to include groups like The Offspring, Green Day, etc., then the numbers are 1.6% and 1.3% respectively. If you take away the hits packages from Guns and Roses, Nirvana, the numbers for Metal are less than 0.3%.

Shadows Fall, Velvet Revolver (which is almost half of the remaining total by itself), Megadeth, Mastodon, and a few others hit the 100-200 section for few weeks. That's pathetic, coimpared to really lkame ass pop stuff, "urban" (black) music, and other non-metal. Because whites no longer care to assert their culture, and too many white men are willing to be dsominated by blacks, browns, women, and homosexuals, white male music has been compltely marginalized.

People who do not understand that metal is white power music will never make it in metal. It is not an accident that metal is huge in eastern Europe where the white people have formed networks and organized to stop the destruction of their nations by a flood of non-whites, and the ongoing ruination of their countries under the control of Jewish-run political and economic systems.

If you want to discuss JUDAS PRIEST or ROB HALFORD, there is probably at least one 'thread' somewhere else for that.

If you want to talk about homoesexuals in entertainment, then go to a gay entertainment site where I'm sure you would fit right in.

Hey assclown. dont you have some meaningless job to go to. You are a worthles piece of shit, that makes less money in 2 weeks than I do in a day. I spend more on my 2 Pitbulls than you probably make in a year. YOU ARE THE MINORITY ASSHOLE.

So in other words take your broke as, inbred , no education, poor as a sack of shit white trash ass, and get the fuck out of here. No one wants you here.

redaV_htraD said:
There is nothing about Rob Halford of Judas Priest at the 100 FACTS site, nor any of the URL-LINKS at that site. So I don't know why you think J-Priest and R-Halford are relevant.

White culture is partly expressed through white music. Heavy metal was an expression of straight white male power, which is why the entertainment industry hated it, and moved aggressively to kill it off once Richard Nixon was out of office, and again after Ronald Reagan's terms expired. The entertainment industry is run by pro-feminists, homosexuals or homo-lovers, negroes or negro-lovers, left wingers, and communists. Not surprising, since it the money is almost all controledl by Jewish accountants, Jewish lawyers, eand Jewish homosexuals. The Jews have traditionally favored communism (Marx, Engles, Trotsky, and most other early communist leaders were all Jews); homosexuality and obscenity (the number of prominent Jewish sex perverts is almost endless); abortion of white babies (especially for educated white women), and several other leftist anti-white agendas.

WIth the multicultural mongrelized mess that the USA has become under Bush-41, Clinton, andnnow Bush-43, the prospects for metal are diminishing. It is no surprise that 2004 was one of the worst years ever for metal, by any objective commercial measure.

One measure is BILLBOARD's Charts. The top-200 charted albums throughout 2004 shows that of 10400 listings, metal figured in only 125 of them (1.2%). If you just look at the top-100, the number drops to 49 of 5200 (0.9%). If you broaden the definition of 'metal' to include groups like The Offspring, Green Day, etc., then the numbers are 1.6% and 1.3% respectively. If you take away the hits packages from Guns and Roses, Nirvana, the numbers for Metal are less than 0.3%.

Shadows Fall, Velvet Revolver (which is almost half of the remaining total by itself), Megadeth, Mastodon, and a few others hit the 100-200 section for few weeks. That's pathetic, coimpared to really lkame ass pop stuff, "urban" (black) music, and other non-metal. Because whites no longer care to assert their culture, and too many white men are willing to be dsominated by blacks, browns, women, and homosexuals, white male music has been compltely marginalized.

People who do not understand that metal is white power music will never make it in metal. It is not an accident that metal is huge in eastern Europe where the white people have formed networks and organized to stop the destruction of their nations by a flood of non-whites, and the ongoing ruination of their countries under the control of Jewish-run political and economic systems.

If you want to discuss JUDAS PRIEST or ROB HALFORD, there is probably at least one 'thread' somewhere else for that.

If you want to talk about homoesexuals in entertainment, then go to a gay entertainment site where I'm sure you would fit right in.