justify your dipshit username

this mystery man sure is a hero for the ages.

He sure is.

He's like Scott Bakula in Quantum Leap - he just travels through time using his real name on internet forums and sleeping with women, even though he's not supposed to alter the time-line.

Although this mysterious traveller has more chest hair than the already manly-chested Bakula and is much better looking.

So the legends tell...

yes, in fact he has fathered many of time's greatest historical figures. a comprehensive list would take too much time, suffice to say its the buff good looking ones.

Mine means dangerous in latin...it is rather stupid but I had no better idea back then and I'm way to lazy to change it

^ I knew that!

not because I looked it up, but because I'm an übernerd!
dancyboynl2ja.gif

Imagine what an übernerd I must be not only to know what it means but to take it as my username

first when i was Conquer All I made it because it was the song I was listening to at that time. kinda got sick of it so i changed it to Ryan VH. VH standing for Vander Hooven which is my last name

also no one cares about your myspace

first when i was Conquer All I made it because it was the song I was listening to at that time. kinda got sick of it so i changed it to Ryan VH. VH standing for Vander Hooven which is my last name

your quote from isabel isnt funny either, and im sure she doesnt really want it in your sig