What's the meaning of your username?

I love and respect animals and nature above everything.
Naja is a snake species.
They're pretty agressive, dangerous and one of the most venomous types of snakes. One of the most beautiful too, if you ask me (link). They're also famous for being used by serpent enchanters.
Anyway, their name sounds cool. :)
Great
o.png

I manufactured female happiness toys back in the day. (it actually started as a joke but it became a real company with time.) Company is gone now but it was a fun time, we could not keep up with cheap chinese crap though so it ended after about 6 years.
All sizes and all variations were subject to my inspections to make sure quality stayed at highest level and the vibrations were satisfactory.

Reactions: Gypsy Rose
I manufactured female happiness toys back in the day. (it actually started as a joke but it became a real company with time.) Company is gone now but it was a fun time, we could not keep up with cheap chinese crap though so it ended after about 6 years.
All sizes and all variations were subject to my inspections to make sure quality stayed at highest level and the vibrations were satisfactory.
way better than my screen name explination, however-the-fuck long ago i mentioned it

Reactions: General Dildo
I always thought gypsies were cool and I love flowers, so, thus I came up with Gypsy Rose...8-]]

We used to have to make up English names for our English class when I was a kid. Few years later I fell for metal and adapted the name a little so I could say it's Eddie + Ozzy.

I’m looking for people to hang out with in my area that listen to real metal but it’s kind of hard because I live in Lafayette Louisiana.
I combined the words shred and fledgling. I think it also speaks to how as metal heads were kind of like the black sheep of society and how we’re very unique.

It was given to me by my wife because I love horror movies, books ,artwork, anything related to halloween, anything most people find objectionable. Always have, always will.