What's the meaning of your username?

@Bloopy
what's the meaning of your username??
Posted on page 4 of the thread:
Bloopy is the name of an alien character I started drawing when I was 9 or 10. After thinking on it a lot, I figure the name probably came from imagining bubbling pools of slime on his home planet making a 'bloop' sound.
He was just an occasional thing until I drew him a lot in my school books at age 13. At some point I started colouring him in and made images of him on the PC, for example:

GBbnIU4.jpg
kGbekBi.png

Reactions: Sophii
I'm a dumb nerd and like Latin derived names.

I was also looking for a new band name because I wanted to distance myself from an old persona. It was either going to be something with Nephilim in it or something. Then the word corruption "Terasophe" came to mind. @CiG helped make a logo and Ive used it since.
Now Terasophe just kinda goes beyond a name and now a world in my head.

@Terasophe @Bloopy @HadesRagnazrath

i was also Monoxide Child and i actually explained the meaning of that username on page 1 of this thread

I cant remember if i explained it here already but its probably buried under a few pages so here...

My original name was Iron Wizard, from two Black Sabbath songs, if you were here as monoxide child you probably remember that. I felt like it was too nerdy so i changed it...

A statement I made on another site many years ago:

"I also call myself Hades Ragnazrath. "Hades" is the realm of death in Hellenic theology, and Ragnazrath...is best left a mystery."

I cant remember if i explained it here already but its probably buried under a few pages so here...

My original name was Iron Wizard, from two Black Sabbath songs, if you were here as monoxide child you probably remember that. I felt like it was too nerdy so i changed it...

A statement I made on another site many years ago:

"I also call myself Hades Ragnazrath. "Hades" is the realm of death in Hellenic theology, and Ragnazrath...is best left a mystery."
Ragnazrath
just looks like a misspelling of a word you're prolly really familiar with...

People who've known me for years call me Fez (last name Fessenden). Fezzilla is a humorous name I use on forums.

Kinda like that BOC song that goes something like this:

Oh no! They say he's got to go
Oh no, Fezzilla!
Oh no! There goes forumeo
Oh no, Fezzilla!

:tickled::rofl::tickled:

Zilla zilla zilla

So guys. Whats the meaning of your username eh?

Personally, mine has no real meaning. I just picked a word that I thought would fit me nicely when registering.

What about you guys eh?

Mine is my cars nickname. It is custom painted with metal motive.

Attachments

• 9403C0EC-406A-49F7-80AE-2EF2394C871F.jpeg
    9403C0EC-406A-49F7-80AE-2EF2394C871F.jpeg
    106.7 KB · Views: 2