What's the meaning of your username?

I really like spades. Espada sounds a bit Spanish or something, and I took it up about a decade ago when I needed a nick for a FPS game.

My name is Stefan. I would have used my last name, but recently I feel as though it represents the "Christianization" of Europe and of my ancestors. So I went with a surname that encompasses the initial meaning of my name, as I have inferred it.

TopGun and I like hawks. I don't know, it stuck with by my XBox username. MAVERICK HAWK 5-It's close to it. Started with Halo and I drive a mustang.

MaverickStang....I don't know? I wanted something different than my XBox username officially.

By the way, I don't play Xbox Gold often anymore. Not worth it.

Last edited:
An intended lapsus calami of "Sarcophagus". It's always amusing to witness fellow comrades trying to pronounce the username without being confused.

No meaning I can consciously summon behind it other than being a playful dick.

fictionalsilence is taken from the lyrics of Evergreys “Different Worlds”.

The silence awakes me
My heartbeat would so easily reveal me
Who am I what is left is it my mind
That constantly deceives me

I am beginning to doubt me
If what I feel and see is real
It seems as if I exist in different worlds
There is one in darkness
One is loss of time
One of self-doubt and one of hurt

All my pride has left me
My value as a human has been extinguished
My close ones' those who love
Disbelieve me won't believe me
So I got no-one to confide in
And what worse is
I'm beginning to accept this
My body's become my prison
My keepers are what you would call...
Fiction

I am beginning to doubt me
If what I feel and see is real
It seems as if i exist in different worlds
There is one in darkness
One is loss of time
One of self-doubt and one of hurt

I had a night on the Ale, which included many, many pints of Guinness. The next morning I awoke sharpish with a toilet panic attack. I reached it in time and pretty much had an árse-píss. Anyway, that`s what it looked like.

OK I made that up.I stylized it on a blues singer. Its my take on a 1920`s blues singer / guitarist in the style of Robert Johnson.

Last edited:
My username came from my two favorite things rockstar energy drink and my fav number 666 ive used this name now for years on emails and other websites as a username the only reason for the missing o was to give it a different style :)

My username is an old joke that's gone a bit stale by now. I also like dogs. They understand what life should really be about.

mine was just a reference to that weird moment where you need to be awake to go do stuff and you're aware that you've just had some vivid-while-they-were-happening dreams but somehow the needs-of-the-day make you forget what the effing hell happened in those dreams

Reactions: Bloopy