What's the meaning of your username?

Free Spirit

New Metal Member
Dec 25, 2012
So guys. Whats the meaning of your username eh?

Personally, mine has no real meaning. I just picked a word that I thought would fit me nicely when registering.

What about you guys eh?

I love and respect animals and nature above everything.
Naja is a snake species.
They're pretty agressive, dangerous and one of the most venomous types of snakes. One of the most beautiful too, if you ask me (link). They're also famous for being used by serpent enchanters.
Anyway, their name sounds cool. :)

I had at the time, when I joined this forum, the darkest, all black German Shepherd. He was soooo dark! Couldn't see him outside at night. I was yelling at him to sit the hell down (so hyper too) while checking out this site for the first time. Figured....just use his name.

My username is based off the character of the same name from the 2009 manga/anime series Saki. My taste in anime/animation completely contrasts with my taste in music.

I used the name of one of my conworld's characters; a god called Bagliun who is the Omeda Morjatharzu or 'Supreme Divine Lord of Morjathar'. Morjathar is the name of his dominions and it means "zero peace". Bagliun is a god of light, but his dark twin brother, Thrūmun has succeeded on keeping the realm on war.

I've been considering to change my username to Thrūmun Edar ("edar" means 'divine lord'). It would be more in line with the spirit of a metal forum.

Edit: Oops!!! I forgot to say what is the meaning of Bagliun. Bagliun means "perceiver", from "bagli" 'perceive' in the way a god perceives which pierces the fabric of reality and sees the very foundations of it.

Thrūmun means 'damager'. From "thrūm", to 'damage beyond repair'.

Seize Death. I've spent my whole life hoping for death because I think our mortal existence is primarily irrelevant in the grand scheme of time and space.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zP-f5ERVpiE"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zP-f5ERVpiE[/ame]

Thought it sounded cool so I was like what the fuck. It's from the Conan The Barbarian book series I'm pretty sure.

Another Twiztid fan, my name is babyfirefly from House of 1000 Corpses.

most of the music on my phone right now is Twiztid

i really fucking love "Down With Us" (and also "Homies" by ICP)

the people i call "Family" are the people i chose to be with,
i haven't comunicated with anyone that i'm genetically related to since my mom died

growing up, i had a sense of "family" with the other juggalos, when my birth-mother died, i busted out laughing, this is something i talk about on the Philosopher's forum, if anyone here cares