K4...

CatharsisStudios

trcksngsrpbngs
Jun 25, 2008
:ill::yuk::ill::yuk::ill::yuk::ill::yuk::ill:
:ill::yuk::ill::Smokin::yuk:

god damn never again

sure i got high but it felt so wrong and i felt sick as fuck afterwords and couldn't sleep

K4 is derived from the late 90's and is applied to someone whos left and right testicle hang lower/higher than the other.
MAN 1: Dude, I have this problem.
MAN 2: What is it?
MAN 1: One of my nuts hangs lower than the other, do I have a disease?
MAN 2: No, you just have K4.
:D

I think it is unbelievable how people can take narcotics (stuff from morphine) just for fun. I have to take these medications because I need them and I absolute hate. There´s nothing glamourous about not taking a crap for days. Having insomnia. Having the concentration focus of Sponge Bob. Not to mention the ridiculous danger, need of larger doses, addictive potential and terrible withdraws. It´s not just a "drugs are bad mmmkay" speech, it´s just that nothing worthes 15 days of constant headaches and pain. If you want to get high just keep with the fun stuff like LSD, anfetamin or whatever.

Weed man, small puffs of weed. Don't go overboard. Take a small hit or two. (the good stuff, not even a bowl needed.) That's all. Party on and make music.

Add one beer for added affect.

Weed man, small puffs of weed. Don't go overboard. Take a small hit or two. (the good stuff, not even a bowl needed.) That's all. Party on and make music.

Add one beer for added affect.

Ain't that the truth man (besides the beer). I just spunked a load of money on a Volcano vaporizor a couple of months ago, it was really expensive but it will pay its self because your not buying cigs and papers!

Way clearer high (more Sativa like head high) and you can control what you want from weed like THC at low temps and CBD,CBN...ect at a higher temp for a more body high type stoned, Which is very good for its medicinal properties.

Also little to no couch lock so you i can still make music, talk random shit to people, and no anxiety.

I know a few people who smoke this K2 and K3 stuff. Seems to be getting really popular lately.....the only reason they smoke it is because they cant smoke the real deal. I've tried it before. Tastes like shit, smells like candy, and only once did I feel something off it. I'll stick to real stuff.

Ain't that the truth man (besides the beer). I just spunked a load of money on a Volcano vaporizor a couple of months ago, it was really expensive but it will pay its self because your not buying cigs and papers!

Way clearer high (more Sativa like head high) and you can control what you want from weed like THC at low temps and CBD,CBN...ect at a higher temp for a more body high type stoned, Which is very good for its medicinal properties.

Also little to no couch lock so you i can still make music, talk random shit to people, and no anxiety.

+1 to all this, love my Da Buddha vape! Though I also smoke when I'm out, hell sometimes even while at work, I love talking to customers and doing various menial store tasks whilst stoned, makes it more interesting :D (and in no way impedes my ability to do my job, since I'll just pack a small bowl every 2.5-3 hours, so it's not like I get completely blitzed)