Katatonia...A Perfect Circle?

The Greys said:
The difference is the adam jones from tool can't play guitar very well.

:lol: Thats the most ignorant statement I have seen in a loooooong time......
He is an excellent Rythym guitarist dude, just because he doesnt shred his balls off every two seconds, doesnt mean he isnt an awesome player...

And I suppose the Katatonia guy is what you would call guitar player of the year material :Smug:

I heard Katatonia's music has some jazz influences. I love all of the jazz influence in Opeth's songs, especially in Wreath and Master Apprentices. Could someone recommend a good Katatonia album with lots of jazz influences ( I guess they want to sound like Tool because they have jazz influences too). I was just listening to The Cherry Poppin' Daddies and Harry Connick Jr. so as you can see I'm a huge jazz fan.

affinityband said:
Hahahaha fabulous. Moonie is gunna love it. I feel sorry for the ol chap. Hes a fantastic moderator and has to filter out so much shit off this forum. still, he must enjoy it to an extent.

Yeah... and too bad he's gotta do it all by himself and all....:Smug:

Out.:devil:

westknife said:
wtf is with that "out" thing, do you really sign out of the forum every time you make a post

just put it in your sig or something, you weirdo

Well... it's true that I'm weird. I don't even remember why I started doing that and it's now developed into some kind of weird neruosis. I'm almost unaware of it now. I may stop... but who knows.

Out?...:devil:

Benighted1 said:
:lol: Thats the most ignorant statement I have seen in a loooooong time......
He is an excellent Rythym guitarist dude, just because he doesnt shred his balls off every two seconds, doesnt mean he isnt an awesome player...

And I suppose the Katatonia guy is what you would call guitar player of the year material :Smug:

He self admits that he isnt a good guitar player at all ( As much as i hate to admit it as id be eating my own words ). I was a bit dissapointed with his statement in total guitar actually.