Katatonia in Canada

King-King

Jun 24, 2002
Toronto
Visit site
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-1]"Katatonia going to Canada for the first time" .
[/size][/font]​
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-1]In conjunction with our festival appearance in Cleveland, Ohio in June, we're excited to announce that we will head up to Montréal for a one off club gig two days later. We look forward to an atmospheric summer night with you Canadians! Check concert section for the details.[/size][/font]​

King-King said:
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-1]"Katatonia going to Canada for the first time" .
[/size][/font]​
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-1]In conjunction with our festival appearance in Cleveland, Ohio in June, we're excited to announce that we will head up to Montréal for a one off club gig two days later. We look forward to an atmospheric summer night with you Canadians! Check concert section for the details.[/size][/font]​
oh man oh man oh man. why arn't they doing toronto!!

i gotta find a way to montreal.. how often do they come to canda? oh man this is gunna be one long nasty bus ride...

wait a minute.. it says you're from toronto... are you going to the show and are you driving me??

I just might have to make my first ever canadian appearence for this one. I'll be at the BWBK show in Cleveland and I will probably head over to Montreal. That is if I get my drivers liscence back, I doubt the boarder guys are gonna let my drive into canada with no license.

they really should schedule a few more shows. although sure, it's in canada, what about the fans who aren't near montreal? one of my friends from alberta is missing this, and theres no way it's practical to drive that far...
fuck, three shows would satistfy a lot of people. Edmonton, LA, and NYC.